Chapter 34✅

"Your right Zeus this world will be lawless and a no go area in no time. Nyx screw Derek over no one in this world will trust another person. The trafficking that happened will seem like it wasn't so bad. When the supernaturals with evil intentions start trying to rule the humans. I'm sure humans will pay supernaturals for protection".

"Nyx has suggested I put you on trial Derek for creating such carnage",.

Zeus opens his hand and image after image shows people fighting, stealing and committing murder. "This is just day one imagine what the world will look like if you stay here till you give birth".

"I cannot leave till the world has run its course".

"You know who you're, you and I both know you can leave here whenever you want".

"I can't leave here with a pregnancy belly you know that, I need to give birth here", screams Stiles.

"I have a solution", says Zeus. "We don't tell the world the truth of who you're but we give them a choice. A world of supernaturals or they can continue as they're now and get rebooted".

"Wait that means we will be too, we won't be the same makeup as now", I can't lose you Derek, I can't".

Derek walk over to his mother, "I'm sorry but you will. My wife and I will not be rebooted but it will be awkward to see new versions of you. You won't have given birth to me so I won't be part of the family".

Talia starts to cry, "I can't lose any of you I don't care how many versions of me there will be. Right now this is the family I always want to stay with me forever".

"That I can do for you Talia since I didn't make this world. I can now with my brother and his father-in-law's permission take control of it. As you said the one thing that even Nyx can't change I will grant your request".

"What did I say? Ask a puzzled Talia.

"This is the family I always want to stay with me forever. A mother's plea out of love is more important than hate and Nyx did what she did out of hate. She is wrongly blaming Derek for the mess she created".

"Brother do I have your permission?" He turns to Derek.

"Yes", Zeus  turns to Stiles father.

"This world is in my Domain I give you permission while my daughter uses it. on the condition should any of the other gods from your domain come here without my permission. I have permission to kill and wound them no questions ask".

Zeus considers, "As I currently have people here who should have known better than coming here, my permission is granted. I can only apologise for the problems they have bought to your door.  We are now family please know I will not hesitate to punish my people".

"Then my permission is granted".

"What does that mean?" Ask David.

"A trial will be held and whatever the outcome, because it will be my world I will let all the Hales retain their memories".

"Thank you Zeus but if the world gets rebooted will we remember Derek and Stiles while they're away from us?"

"If the people make the right choice Talia, there will be no rebooting and you get to stay as you're now. The people must use their free will to make the choice for the planet".

Nyx a tall African American woman with long purple hair and green eyes appear before them, she bows to Zeus. "You requested my present my lord".

"It's funny how you show me respect but none to my brother. We will have a trial and the world will decide the outcome. You get to choose your witnesses to persuade the people to vote as you wish".