Chapter 22✅

"Trent is a seducer literally he and this Lydia woman were working together to take over the Hale pack. They also tried to sell company info".

Male Stiles raises an eye brow, "Try to sell company info".

Susan glares at him, "Okay they sold your company info to other packs. Oddly enough I know he didn't tell Lydia you were married. My job was to be the perfect P.A. While helping to bring the company down from the inside. Unfortunately your pack is loyal and many of them work here.  No matter what we promise them none of them turned on you".

"So a non wolf was going to take over a wolf pack, thank you for that I needed a laugh today", laughs male Stiles.

"Start writing names and addresses of people you have been working with", Stiles makes pen and paper appear in her hands and gives it to Susan who sits and starts writing.

"Hey harpy we don't have all day, well we kinda do till you do that list. The thing is I'm bored and dying to tear you to pieces. Susan looks at male Stiles like she's really seeing him for the first time.

"How do I know you and why isn't my dad frozen?" ask Stiles.

"Not in front of the perp and it will come to you, are you finish yet Susan. I'm getting even more impatient waiting for you and trust me that won't be good for you", says Male Stiles sweetly.

Susan finish writing and gives the list to Derek.

"Good, good", Male Stiles take Susan's hand then fire engulfs her till only ashes remains. Male Stiles walks into female Stiles who opens her mouth in shock.  As she remembers her other selves. She touches Derek arm then kiss him, "My love this is your world".

Stiles removes the memories of everyone who saw what happened. So that they didn't remember seeing a wolf or anything else that shouldn't be possible in the work place. Then she restarts the world.

Tamara look at them, "Where did Susan go I was just..". 

Derek cuts her off, "When the locksmith get here please show him in. I'm going to order food to be delivered from the Italian down the road. Tamera do you want anything to eat it's on me?"

"A meat pizza and ziti please, I'm feeling really hungry".

Derek and Stiles walk back into his office. "Well this trip turned out to be informative. I know who I'm and where I'm this is our new home away from death. Our child must be born in this realm, he or she child will grow up and become immortal like us", says Stiles in awe.

"There's four versions of me. three of them had children born to them in their worlds. They've had to watch them die and live with only a memory of them. I'm so happy Stiles went to the Warrior's world because he became her and got pregnant", continues Stiles.

"He gave us the gift of the real Warrior being able to get pregnant. Per the agreement that was written when creating the different worlds for you. So by me creating this one for myself in the realm of the gods. We will become parents", as he talk Derek get emotional.

"And my dad is here as backup to fight off any creature who will come to kill us and prevent the birth".

The food comes and Derek distributes it out. They eat and when the locks were changed Stiles made sure no one could enter Derek's office. That he didn't want to in there. She was a goddess after all.

Stiles and Derek realise they get to experience family on a world. While knowing who they really were for the first time. They decide to savour every second of it.

Derek and Stiles drove to Talia's house and gave her the gifts they bought for her, she was very touched. They stay there for a while since Stiles had fallen asleep.