Chapter 25✅

The next morning Stiles woke up to find Derek on the sofa in her hospital room eating breakfast, "Morning babe how are you feeling?"

"Tired did you remember to bring my phone and iPad. Last night the nurse didn't have a clue I was deaf and let me tell you it wasn't a pleasant experience for me. What time is it?"

"Half past eight, Janet has moved in and she told me about last night. Bobby has been charged with espionage and some other stuff, he will be in prison for a very long time?"

"Has he given up any information on who asked him to spy?"

"Yes we have the names of couple packs he was working with. He's very scare of going to prison he's afraid of being kill in there".

"Did they give him a deal is that why he talked?"

"Yes he even told them about Susan and her part in his scheme".

"Are they looking for her now?"

"Yes".

"Good luck finding her", says Stiles.

"I have some good news I got in touch with your friend Scott. He would love for us to spend two weeks in Beacon Hills with him. Not just you and I but actually he wants our whole family to go to Beacon Hills. Mum and dad can't go of course they need to stay here and sort out the bobby situation.
Mum wants us to go it gives you a break and a chance to relax. Laura, Cora and Jordan is cominv with us".

"Dad didn't tell us what he found at Bobby and Lydia's house yesterday".

"It turns out Lydia had a lot of secret rooms in her house. They're still trying to make their way through all the rooms. As for Bobby the police have to go through his house first. Even if they're our people they have to abide by the law like everyone else".

"I want Janet to come she can pose as an assistant/security person. Where are we staying in Beacon Hills?"

"Your dad's house is currently free we can stay there".

Three days later Stiles left the hospital, her blood pressure and dehydration no longer a problem. She was however still slightly anaemic, when arrive home Stiles went to bed and sleep for couple hours.

Derek went to work while Janet watched Stiles. He was in a meeting with his mum and his uncle Peter, "Bobby got a job here on fake papers and despite being human lie detectors. None of the mainly werewolves staff in this company spotted any lies coming from him. Security needs to be upgraded like yesterday, I want all the people that vet him gone. There's no way someone who doesn't exist would have gotten pass all the security checks here. He must have had people on the inside".

"Way ahead of you nephew your dad and I fired them all. It's odd Tamara knew his real name yet she has never seen him in work.

"The people that stole Stiles money do we have a lead on them?"

"No but since she's with our bank now we know her money is safe. If a thief does mange to get her bank card somehow and use it they will be punished".

"Mum how is it Bobby worked in the mail room and delivered mail to all the floors, yet Tamera never saw him here?"

"He could have delivered the mail when Susan was covering for her. But even if you take other factors into consideration like Tamera having a day off. Wouldn't Tamera knowing he worked in the mail room go and visit him there?"

"Tamera isn't lying, which means we need to check out both aliases of Bobby. We need to find out everything we can on him".

"You let us worry about that nephew you concentrate on your pregnant wife and keeping her stress levels down".