Chapter 14✅

On the day of the barbecue Stiles and Derek were running around getting everything ready. A barbecue area was built in her backyard along with a pizza oven. Stiles even had outdoor fridges and a bar. Stiles was a bit apprehensive since Jordan was coming, she knew he wouldn't hurt her. Yet her stomach was still in knots wondering if he would get pass the barrier.

When people start to arrive Stiles starts bringing more drinks to the outside bar. She looks at the meats which were marinating in different sauces. "Do you think we have enough food?" she ask Laura who was making potato salad.

"There should be enough I know mum, dad and uncle Peter are making food to bring. If we run out we'll just call a restaurant and have them deliver food".

"We are not doing that at my first barbecue with the pack".

"You're so lucky Derek living here and having that forest as your backyard. You can go for a run anytime you want and it's protected by your mate plus the forest itself is awake now. Meaning it's not going to take kindly to any evil being done in it. I need to find a male version of Stiles to be my mate".

"There's only one Stiles and yes I'm lucky every night I can go for a run in the forest. It's perfect living here as a wolf. The front entry to the forest has cameras where the police can monitor who is going in".

"Why don't we choose a day once a week where the pack can come for a run here. It's not like I have a lot of neighbours to complain about the noise".

"Are you sure Stiles you didn't know about the supernatural before you met Derek. Became this house is in a perfect spot for werewolves".

"You know I didn't, the housekeeper comes in to say there's a gentleman at the door asking for Stiles. She wash her hands and go see who it is, it was Jordan Parrish. Stiles exhale deeply very happy he pass the barrier.  She introduces him to Laura and they stare at each other.

"So you're my mate what are you?"

"A hellhound and a doctor. Why am I not surprise you're a Hale, of course I would end up with someone close to Stiles wouldn't I?"

"What do you mean?"

"They let Laura into who Jordan Parrish really was".

"I knew your mate was special, I didn't know how special little brother. Now if you will excuse me Stiles I'm taking him to my room to get to know him better".

"You mean my guest room".

"If Laura calls a room her own in someone's else's home. There's no point in telling her otherwise, hopefully now she's found her mate she will mature a little. She may even move out of mum and dad and get a place of her own".

"Your sister found her mate I'm glad she's got someone to share her life with. I'm surprised she hasn't taken him outside and started introducing him to people".

"She's waiting for mum and dad to get here. So have you decided what you'll do with the money that was donated to your charity?"

"I've not sat down and made plans yet but it's nice to know. We have a good amount of money in the bank now".

"Does it feel weird seeing Jordan with my sister knowing he use to bone Lydia in this house".

"You know what after our vacation I'm going to completely redo this place, there's too much of her still here. I need to cleanse this house of her by the way Jordan never stayed overnight here with her".

"What never!"

"Never".

Stiles dad walk in the room with Derek's parents and they start removing trays of food from their hands. Stiles hugs her dad and the Hales, "I don't think we have enough room in the fridge for all this".