Chapter 4✅

"Just that he needed to be here especially now but he didn't elaborate what he meant".

"Maybe when he moves here he will tell you".

"He did leave me some books that belonged to my mum. I haven't started looking at them yet".

"Maybe you q as well."

"Have you notice you like to chance the subject when you don't want to answer a question".

"No one has ever called me out on it, I've always done that".

"If our friendship is going to work we need to be honest with each other. If you're uncomfortable with something I say tell me".

"Okay".

Derek insisted on buying Stiles a cup with the aquarium logo on it and some pens. She was surprise that instead of a taxi, there was Derek Range Rover with a driver waiting to take them to the restaurant. "Stiles this is James my chauffeur". Derek helps her to get in the car, "Any particulate place in Chinatown you want to go?"

"No surprise me."

"Okay".

Derek says something to the driver and Stiles is surprise when the car stops in front of a restaurant, which had a buffet sign flashing. Derek saw her face, "This place is amazing their food outside of China is the best I've ever had".

They walk inside and are shown to a table in a private room,"I was not expecting this".

"Like I said the food is amazing a lot of people come here both the rich and working class".

Stiles take a bite of stir fry beef, "This is so good. I've never had Chinese food this good before".

"Told you".

"Stiles can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Have you ever hear of someone call a spark before?"

"You mean like you touch electricity and feel a spark?"

"This is something else, tell me about Lydia I know she's a doctor. I don't know anything else about her how long have you known her?"

"I met her on the day my mother died she was at the hospital I'm twenty-five. So I've known her since I was ten so fifteen years. She has a boyfriend Jordan Parrish who's really nice, he's a doctor as well. Lydia and I grew up together we did cheerleading and cross country together too. We were joined at the hip. I knew I was going to move to New York for college she decided to come with me. She started college before me, I stayed in halls for my first year while she was doing her third. Then I bought the house and she ask if she could live here and pay rent. I said sure she's oving out in the next two months though. I need my space".

"Did you ask her to move out?"

"I was going to then she told me she bought a house and was moving out. To be honest I was relieve for some reason. I feel like I need her out the house does that make any sense".

"When did you start feeling that?"

"The day we met, no a month to the day we met. She told me she was leaving couple weeks ago".

"Stiles it's only six o'clock now, those books you father left you. Where in your room are they?'

"Under my bed".

"I don't want anyone reading it before me, if Lydia goes in my room I don't want her reading it. Especially if there's a letter or something else from my mother".

"I don't think you should mention the books to her ever?"

"Why?"

"Has she been getting on your nerves lately?"