Chapter 32✅

"Having our child was part of it, but I wanted this world to be a home away from home for the both of us. We spend a century in the underworld when you return from your earths. Spending a year or two here or even every weekend would be nice".

"At this point I'll take anything, is it me or is it weird Johnathon has not returned yet. I think he knew about the trafficking but why not say anything about it?"

"It's odd, I mean incriminating evidence was found at Lydia's and her mothers place in regards to the human trafficking. The networks were all raided but I guess there's a chance there was more than that going on".

Stiles shivers, "I hate to think what else could be going on other than the trafficking ring which was busted wide open. I know the police is still trying to trace the people that were adopted. And thanks to new information they know the names of the doggy adoptions agencies".

"it's weird how meticulous Angela and Lydia's paperwork was".

"Unfortunately that means families with those adopted kids have gone into hiding. I have a gut feeling hear me out, I think I need to talk to the person who stole my money".

"I want to say no but I trust you, I'll arrange for it to happen", says Derek.

A week later Stiles was at the supernatural prison under the bank. A woman walk in the room, Stiles was surprise to see she wasn't wearing any handcuffs. "You stole my money I'm Stiles Stilinski why did you take the money?"

"My son we were hungry."

"There's lots of places to go for help I'm confuse how is it you were homeless. Because you had several thousand dollars of my money".

"Before she gave me my son she told me I had to do little things for her. I'm good with a computer it was easy to clone your card. My husband had great contacts".

"Who gave you your son, wait he's not yours?" Stiles was in shock.

"No, I got him when he was a day old there was no paperwork involved so we were at her mercy".

"Who's mercy?" ask Derek with some hope.

"The women in the papers, the older one. I was stupid she helped me out when I was being harassed at work, it turns out she told those guys to have a go at me in the bar too. I wanted to be a mother so much I didn't think where did the baby come from. I didn't think she was involved in trafficking".

"She gave you a child with no paperwork involve and you don't question where the child came from. You really want me to believe you're shock she's a traffickers, pull the other one. What did she say when she gave you the baby", inquired Stiles.

"Here keep him Olivia will be more complianr without him being near her".

"Where's the baby now?" Ask Derek.

"I don't know they did blood test on me and my son and his dad. Which shows we weren't related to him. We were told nothing about him after that".

"Who did the test?"

"The police they were humans but knew about the supernaturals", Derek and Stiles turn to leave.

"Please I need to know my son is okay", shouts the woman. They ignore her and knock on the door to be let out.

"Could it really be Olivia's son we need to find out where the child is?" Derek stops talking and look at the manager of the prison. "Her son we think we know his real mother where is the boy now?"

"He's in a supernatural orphanage, why do you think you know the mother?"

"I help rescue her in the basement of the house in Beacon Hill where trafficking occurred. She told us her son was taken when he was a day old, explain Stiles.

"I'm assuming this "husband" is now dead I sincerely hope it was very painful. If he's a member of this bank we will make sure she gets everything that belongs to him. As you know we have lawyers on staff. We will leave no stone unturned if her son is alive, once we get this woman's info and her sons we will do our best to find him".

"Her family is extremely wealthy billionaires in fact, she may not take the money"

"Future Alpha Hale she deserves it for her pain and suffering. This is your family's bank after all you know we go the extra mile for our clients."What's her family's name?"

"Drew".

"They're a good family please give me Olivia's details. I'll give you a day to speak to her then I'll call her tomorrow and arrange a blood test. If he's her son we will help the family and their lawyers any way we can to get her son home. May I suggest removing the boys memories of his time with his fake parents".

"It's up to Olivia we will talk to her, here's her numbers", says Stiles.

"Thank you Mrs Hales".

They leave, "let's go to McDonald's drive through I'm hungry", Derek starts the car and they head for McDonald's. They order a large Big Mac meal and 6 chicken fillets with apple pie for Stiles and a fish sandwich meal for Derek.

"Can we head for Popeyes as well sweetie I need a chicken sandwich and a two piece Dinner. They finish their McDonald's by the time they got to Popeyes. Where Stiles had a two piece dinner and the famous spicy chicken sandwich.

Stiles calls Olivia to tell her she was on her way to visit her. She was eating a biscuit stuff with chicken pieces when they arrive at Paul's building on the upper east side. People were giving her weird looks but she didn't care.

They get to Paul's floor where all of the apartments were owned by the Drew family. Derek knocks and the door is opened by a butler, "Future Alpha Hale and mate it's lovely to see you. Miss Olivia is in the living room follow me please".

They follow him into the living room to see Olivia drinking a cup of tea. She stands up when she sees them, "It's lovely to see you both".

"We think we found your son you will need to take a blood test", Olivia says nothing but get up and leave the room. She comes back with some family members.

"Where is my Bradly?"

"He's in a supernatural orphanage at the moment. You have to go through the human court system but considering he was stolen from you. The judge will be on your side if he's your son".

Olivia starts to cry, "I'll do whatever I have to do to get him back".

"Someone will call you about this tomorrow".

"Why tomorrow?"

"We don't know what Bradly has gone through, the person we spoke to thought removing your son's memory would be a good thing", says Derek.

"They could have treated him well, I'll have to talk to my son first before I make a decision".

"Okay", says Stiles. "Here's the persons telephone number is name is Malcom Barns".

"Thank you for all you've done both of you".

"You're welcome", says Stiles and Derek together. They leave the Drew's residence and head back home.

"I wonder where Olivia's mate is?" Ask Derek.

"Who knows but Olivia has her family to help her find that out", answers Stiles. "I'm going to have a power nap I feel beat".

"Don't forget we're eating at Laura's and Jordan's tonight", they head inside the house and greet the housekeeper.