Chapter 45

"They will have seen what happened to Richard and would be foolish to try to hurt our children. They also know he had no power but what I gave him".

Derek look at Stiles with concern showing on his face,"If anyone try to hurt them they will be used as an example to others". Everyone in the room nod in agreement at Derek words.

"No one touch our children and live", the Mother's words was final.

When all the children were fed and everyone got to hold them, the Stiles merge and go downstairs with Derek to see Janet in the living room with death. Stiles look at death who's hood was hiding his face.

"Please take a seat and thank you for taking care of this place for us".

Death sits, "It was an hour my queen, I'm glad you and the king became parents. I know how much this means to both of you. As you're here now may I  leave?"

"Yes and thank you, please take this as a token of our appreciation for everything you do". Stiles opens her hands and a gift wrap box appears in it".

Death takes it and disappears, "We must let the people know we're back", says Derek.

They walk out their house and rise in the air, "You would've all felt us as soon as we came back I'm please to say that we're parents. You've a princess and Princess, now we're back everything will continue as before".

"As my husband said things will return to normal now we have returned home. Please give us a week to deal with the children and get our bearings, thank you".

After they spoke to their subjects they return home, Derek opened the fridge in the kitchen he was happy to see human food. Everything in their fridge at the other house was replicated in this one that was the only way to bring some of their old life with them. Their house would be the only place in the underworld that would be completely different from the normal landscape. Stiles didn't have to wait till she was on her world for a burger anymore.

"I haven't checked if our phones work here do you think it does?" Ask Stiles.

"It should work that was one of the things I changed in this world, we're still expected to go to work in the other world. We can't just disappear from there and we will decide when we leave and when we return as long as it's before 12:00 a.m or p.m".

"That's good to know Derek it wasn't great leaving everyone the way we did".

"Because we didn't know who we were when we entered that world we didn't think to check the time we entered it. I must say it was really nice to see Scott being a good man he put everyone before himself".

"I'm happy that even though the others like Erica won't be in my life that he will be moving to New York something tells me by the time we return he will be living in New York. Maybe in time as the years pass the others will move too. But that doesn't bother me as much because Scott and Issac will be there".

"I'm glad when I go back to my worlds in 98 years, I won't remember Lydia. Knowing she killed my mother then seeing her will make me incredibly angry".

"Do you wish you can remember the truth on your three worlds when you go back Lydia aside".

"No I like having the adventure and it makes your world more special", I come back to my family  because you gave me something special. I worry about spending time away from them and leaving them here".

"They'll be adults by the time you next have to go to your worlds they'll understand, and you forget the four of you may not be here but one of you always will be".

"Me".

"You"

That evening they introduce Janet to Alice and Alex.

Four weeks later they returned to the Hale's world. They appear in their living room everyone was there.

"Omg stiles,  Derek it's so good to see you". Stiles give Alice to her mum and hug her dad, she watches Talia take Alex from Derek.

"I can't believe you guys are here,". Stiles hug Laura wow your getting bigger. Hey Cora,  Issac wow you guys took work off ah".

Of course we did we haven't seen you in a month".

When stiles and Derek finish greeting everyone. They take a seat, "They've gotten so big".

"Yes they've mom, we have a doctors appointment with them. The media will follow us and take some photos right Talia".

"Yes its all arrange afterwards we can spend the next couple of hours together".

"Great".

After the press got their photos and the children saw the doctor. They went to the penthouse.  "I've miss this place so much including the pool", exclaims Derek .

"You're not the only one, they make a feast of Caribbean food then chill out on the sofa. Later as she was in the pool stile look at her family and smile.

The second time they visited the Hales. Peter and Jordan were told they had to return to the underworld. They could've 12 hours in the Hales world like stiles and Derek. When Laura gives birth Jordan would be permitted a month of no restrictions before he had to leave again.

Laura was very upset at first until Claudia reminded her Jordan could've been send back permanently. That the king and queen didn't have to permit them to remain in a world they weren't meant for".

With the new rules in place the people of the underworld apart from their staff never knew that their king and queen wasn't base there full time.

When Scott finally moved to New York the twins were a year old. Stiles loved having her friend in the same city as her. He got a high paying job in a children's hospital.

Stiles found it weird at first to go from being able to hear in the morning but not in the afternoon. She learnt to adjust as she had done her whole life.

As the children grow up they went to school in the Hales world. They weren't bond by the same rule their parents were.

Stiles and Derek were always able to either take them to school or pick them up from it. As they grew older they understood there were two rulers. One their parents rule and another with their extended family. They kept the secret of the other world from their classmates.

When they graduate from high school their proud parents were there. When they graduated from college they didn't see all of the ceremony.

Stiles and Derek learnt to make the rule work for them. The Hales never ask to see the underworld Derek and  Stiles never ask why.

They were sure in years to come they would.

When the 100 years were up and Stiles had to return to her worlds. She bid the Hales goodbye. Alex and Alice who were in their 90's and didn't look a day over 25 decided to spent some months in the underworld with their parents uninterrupted.

Derek was grateful for them. He let them run the show while he and Stiles take a backseat.

When Stiles returned from her other worlds and remembered her adventures and lost. She was grateful to see the Hales alive once more.

This is the last chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it, there will be bonus chapters look out for them. 

🎉 You've finished reading I Love The Way You Say My Name(Part 2 Of Who Says I Have To Be Soft Series) 🎉