Chapter 27✅

Kira comes back into the kitchen with a tall black man and a medium height blonde hair women. There were four child with them, two who looked bi-rial and two who looked Caucasian.

"Erica, Boyd this is Derek Hale, Talia Hale's son and heir".

Derek shakes hands with them, "This is our son and daughter Naomi who's three and Robert who's two". Derek looks at the children as Erica tells him their names. The daughter looked just like her father and the son looks just like his mother.

"This is my daughter Lily and her twin Mark, they're four. Derek says hello to Kira and Scott's children.

"Stiles is outside in the pool along with my sisters and my sisters' mate. Derek takes them outside and introduces them to everyone. He could see Stiles was touch Scott named his daughter the English version of her real first name.

After a while more of Scott's pack turn up, Derek and the other Hales were introduced to everyone. Cora found her mate it was Scott's friend Issac, it turns out he was the person that was deaf in one ear. Growing up with an abusive father resulted in a shattered eardrum and the loss of hearing in one ear. When Issac became a werewolf the damage couldn't be undone.

Stiles talks to Issac quickly before he and Cora disappeared to her dad's place. She tells him about the job opening in her practice.  Luckily for her because he was Cora's mate he was keen to be in New York with her. Even though Cora said she would move to Beacon Hills to be with him.

"You're a Hale your place is in New York, how will it look a Hale living in Beacon Hills when Scott is the Alpha. Some people may think your mother sent you here on purpose, don't rob me of my chance to live in New York woman".

Stiles left Isaac and Cora to themselves. Newly found werewolves mates needed to be together as much as possible. She walks back outside and sees everyone having fun, "Hey Stiles", shouts Erica.

"Wait why are you looking at me weird?"

"Just hearing you call me by my name feels weird".

"What else would I call you that's your name".

"So I take it your epilepsy is gone, I know we didn't really talk much in high school".

"How could we, we were the local punching bag for the school. Although things did get easier after you sent that email to everyone. That was a ballsy think you did, no matter how they treated you. You never let them see you cower. Hell you went to New York and became a doctor. Most of those people who teased you and me in high school have left this town, I gather from their families not all of them are doing as good as you and me".

"What do you do for a living Erica?"

"I'm an elementary school teacher, I needed to make sure other Erica's out there didn't get a shit start to life like I did. Some of our bullies are still here".

She smiles, "When Scott was figuring things out when he was still a new Alpha there were a lot of Alphas coming through. Some friendly some not so friendly and a lot of people got bitten. One of them was Julie Hart she made my life a misery growing up. Now as I'm head beta of the McCall pack she has to follow my every command. She apologised of course she said she didn't mean to make my life hell.

When her daughter was coming home crying because of bullies. What she did to me and the effect of it finally sunk in. We had a really good chat she even apologised to me in front of the pack. Life is too short to hold grudges but every now and then. Sometimes unconsciously I find myself back at that place being bullied with all the memories that comes with it".

"I know the feeling", says Stiles sadly.

Erica nudges her, "So Derek Hale, wow trust you to land a billionaire".