Chapter 9✅

"I'm truly sorry you had to experience that".

"I thought I was over it, but after our first date Lydia wanted to know if we slept together".

"Wait she knew what happened to you and she still went there, she is truly more evil than I thought".

"Yes, she really did go there."

"Maybe she wanted to upset you by saying that".

"I figured that out".

"She knew your views on sex and intimacy and still went there."

"At first I thought she just assumed I was over it like she said, but clearly it was said on purpose".

"You don't forget your friend has experienced something like that ever".

"She clearly wasn't a real friend but a literal user", he hugs her. "You have my sisters to take her place and do things with now".

"Don't forget your mum, she's invited us to brunch on Sunday by the way".

"Yeah Laura told me I was going to tell you, so you know how you said I get to choose what we do next week", she nods.

"I was thinking we throw a barbecue and you get to meet some of the other young people in Mom's pack".

"I don't see why not, I'm guessing with Cora they can sign as well."

"Yes."

"I'll invite some of my deaf friends to come along and my receptionist Donna as well".

"I think we have this friends thing down pat".

"It's bad isn't it that Lydia didn't show up like nothing was wrong after that day we caught her in the house. When she was supposed to be at work".

"There's three reasons I think why she didn't show up one she was acting while she was around you, so you had a false narrative of who she really was. Two having been in the same room with me for the first time, she knew I was a werewolf and I would tell you everything about the supernatural. Especially after seeing the state of your room".

"And the third?"

"With her having her own place for over a year she had plans in case she was caught and is bidding her time".

"Time for what?"

"That Stiles is the million dollar question".

When the working week was done Stiles felt like she needed a week to recuperate between magic lessons everyday with Alan and seeing clients she was beat. It was Friday and she was going to see a movie with Cora and Laura. They were in line trying to decide on junior mints, milk duds or red vines. Laura picks all three up and Stiles grabs the large popcorn and Cora grabs the Fanta and lemonade. With it being a showing with subtitles they were able to enjoy seeing the movie, Laura loved there wasn't a lot of cell phones ringing and the places wasn't too crowded.

After the movie they drive to Stiles house and ordered food from a local takeaway, Stiles gave Laura and Cora a tour of her house. They were halfway through the food when Derek walked in. He says hello to his siblings and kiss Stiles who sees Laura smirking at her after the kiss.

Stiles felt herself being carried in someone's arm then being placed on a bed. The next morning she's woken up by the need to empty her bladder. She's surprise to see Cora and Laura in her bed. She removes Laura's hand from her waist and walk into the bathroom where she empties her bladder and brushes her teeth. She walks back in her bedroom looking for a clean towel so she can take a shower.

Stiles walk back into a empty bedroom she throws on a light blue shirt and yellow jeans with a thick white cardigan. With her boots in her hand she walks downstairs to see most of the Hales in her living room including a tall man she hasn't met before.