Chapter 17✅

"I refuse to make her take my happiness a second time, refuse. I'm a wife and pregnant do you know how happy that makes me. She's f-up I'll rebuild the centre, is she still working at the same hospital?"

"Yes but a very good friend of mine is in charge of her hospital and trust me if she's a siren it will be lost on him", says Talia. I know it's hard but we'll get through this together Stiles".

"These men I need to know what they did Stiles", she looks at Derek who gives her a reassuring nod and she tells Talia about her kidnapping and how she knew the men.

Talia couldn't believe what she was hearing, "That thing has no feelings, it's incapable of feelings to be able to do that to another human being. I want her dead, I'm sorry Stiles but does Laura and Cora know about this?"

Stiles shakes her head no, "I think it's a good idea to tell them. That way if they see her they know just how ruthless she can be. I'm sorry I know this is upsetting for you".

"I was shock when I saw the redheaded man. I'm not going lie for a moment there I was back in that place. Then I remembered I got out they didn't touch me. I'm the one who came out on top. My magic is now at full capacity and I'm a good potion maker and skilled spark. Plus I can force my will on the bad guys".

"What do you mean?" Ask Talia.

"I wanted one of the guys to tie up his mate with the chain and ropes they were going to use on me. The guy tied his friend up".

"How extraordinary".

"I'm almost two months pregnant and have to deal with this now. The more I look at these pictures the angrier I get and that initial fear I had seeing redhead guy isn't there anymore".

"Lydia wanted you to be fearful, by not giving it to that fear you're taking back your power", says Talia.

"Talia I'm going to start prepping dinner do you want to help. You know what I could do with right now a big family meal".

"I'll help what are we making?"

"I'm not sure do you think the others will come for dinner?" She ask Talia.

"Of course dear I tell you what how about some Caribbean food".

"Really you can make that?"

"My grandmother was from Jamaica, she taught me well".

"All that time I had it at your house I thought it was because it was a theme night and the chef cooked it".

"Mum tend to do the cooking on those nights and the chefs prep the food".

"That fish you do is soooooo good".

Talia laughs, "I know it's your favourite why do you think there's always enough for you to take home. We do need to go food shopping to get the ingredients we need".

"Heck with the big fridge we have now and the spare in the garage. We can get double the ingredients for me to practice cooking Caribbean food with. We need to go to a specialist shop don't we?"

"Yes the girls should be here in half and hour. I've text everyone they will be coming for dinner later".

"I'm going to go change",.

When Stiles leaves the room Derek hugs his mum. "Thank you for doing this, with everything she's had to deal with lately. She needs this distraction and this fun day. You guys should shop for some baby clothes while you're out as well".

"I love that girl as if she was my own and she's carrying my first grandchild. I'm going to do my best to make things as stress free for her as possible. Should I ever see Lydia and her three friends, I'll tear them limb from limb".