Chapter 39✅

"How's everyone doing?"

"Good Scott is still working at the hospital and I'm still a housewife raising our two kids. Are you sure with you being six month pregnant we won't be in the way?"

"It's fine we have a housekeeper Kira and more than enough room for you guys and mama McCall to stay. I would love to take you shopping on fifth avenue".

"Oh my gosh I would love that, you already Stiles it's my dream to live in New York one day".

Stiles smiles to herself then takes a deep breath, she was going to get Talia to work her magic on persuading the McCalls to move to New York.

"Who knows maybe one day you may find yourself here I'm sorry I have to go I have a client in five minutes. Why don't you and Scott have a discussion then let me know what dates are good for you to visit.".

"Will do thanks for the call, bye Stiles".

That night Stiles and Derek went to the movies when it was over they went to Cora's diner. Stiles remember the last visit before the victory dinner and shudder. "Babe what's wrong", Ask Derek noticing her shuddering.

"I'm remembering Lydia".

"She's not here".

"I know but the memories still is, oh before I forget I called Scott and got Kira".

"They're married sometimes she will answer his mobile".

"I called his house phone, remember when we last saw him and he mentioned to us about us not calling him when he's working. On his mobile unless it's a dire emergency".

"Something tells me in this world he would answer a phone call from a princess. He's still working in a hospital so his rule makes a lot of sense.

"What did you talk to Kira about?"

"I invited her and her family to New York for a two week visit".

"It will be interesting to see Scott just being Scott, not in Alpha mode or trying to take over a fake Beacon Hills".

"You get to see the good guy I met all those centuries ago".

A waitress comes and take their order, "Good evening are you ready to order".

"Ice tea and a hotdog with the works and a plate of rice and peas".

"Sorry rice and what?" Ask the waitress.

"Sorry rice and chicken Parmesan".

The waitress turns to Derek, "And for you sir?"

"Ribs with macaroni and cheese with a ice tea", the waitress takes their menu and leave.

"Something tells me you're craving mums rice and peas".

"Yes I'm, I'm glad we have plenty in the fridge at home including the brown stew fish. I need to reschedule a day and time to meet Olivia with her son".

"I'm sure they will be at the pack get together this Friday".

The food comes and Stiles eats half of Derek's meal and half of hers. When they finish eating they leave a tip for the waitress then go to pay.

"Your highness what are you doing the food is always free to the royal family. And we can't take your money a member of your family owns the diner".

Stiles and Derek was very surprise to hear the new rules. When they were outside Stiles turns to Derek, "That's new".

"It would seem so".

"The baby store store I went to earlier is nearby I want to show you some of  the things I bought for the nursery".