Chapter 38✅

The writers block for this story is finally gone.

Stiles loved everything in the shop, from the cute baby blankets to the nursing armchair. "I know the nursery is done but I want that gorgeous armchair".

"Get it, you have enough room at your house to put it somewhere other than the nursery".

"Ah Talia this is why I love you so much you understand me", she put a hand to her stomach.

"Is everything alright dear?"

"Yeah the baby is kicking a lot only a few weeks to go and no more back pain and kicks to my ribs hurrah".

"My first grandchild and Cora's daughter will be born not long after. This family is indeed blessed".

"We're extremely lucky mum look around us at this world. You know what let's go pay and get something to eat. I've some news I want to share in private".

They paid for the items and arranged for it to be sent to their respective homes. Then went for a early lunch at red lobster which was Stiles choice. Stiles takes a sip of her lemonade then look at Laura expectantly.

She looks sheepish, "I just realise telling it in the open is not such a good idea. Especially with magically enhance hearing all around us".

"I think I know what it is anyway", Stiles look at Laura then at her swollen stomach then back at Laura who nods yes.

"Congratulations Laura", Stiles get up and hugs her, the others follow her.

They spend the rest of their day shopping and making plans for Laura's nursery. Stiles found a lot of items she wanted for her baby's room, she arrived home felling really good and energetic. She was surprise to see Derek home.

"I thought you went to work".

"I did but decided to take a personal day instead I would rather spend time with my beautiful pregnant wife", he kisses her. "I told mum to text me when you guys were 10 minutes away. I made lunch hotdogs, burger, coleslaw and fruit punch".

"You just said my favourite word food I'm starving lead the way", Stiles follows Derek outside and was surprise to see he had everything lay out. She drops her bag on the chair and wash her hands in the outside sink. Stiles constructs a hotdog with relish, mustard and ketchup then takes a bite.

"Mmmm that's good", she licks some relish off her hand and makes quick work of the hotdog. She makes herself a double cheese burger."Derek turn the grill down and come sat by me".

Derek makes himself a plate, "The corn on the comb is almost done. I love when we have a barbecue but it's nice when it's just us and no one else".

"It really is"

"Did you enjoy your shopping trip?"

"I did and I got some cute stuff for the nursery I even got some cute maternity clothes too. Your mum and sisters are throwing me a baby shower I can't wait".

"After we eat we should have a dip in the pool".

"Yes I really like being here you know Derek it's great to know we can come back to this world. Whenever we want to and the Hales will always be alive".
Hey we should invite Scott and his family for a visit for a week or two. I'm almost certain we know him in this world"

"I have made sure he was rich in this world because I know what he means to you.".

"I'm happy you did that for him look at how he sacrificed for his pack before the change. Even going as far as using his own money to help those that were struggling. We know he's a good guy and will always be here".

"That's why I made him like the Hales you'll always have a reminder of him around you".

"Thank you, wait he doesn't know our secret right?"

"No but since he's not a leader anymore something tells me he will move to Manhattan eventually".

"That would be lovely, imagine if the others came with him. It would be like having the gang together forever. I should call him later and see how we know each other. I'm still a genius in this world so would have still left high school when he started it. Will it look bad if I have another hotdog?"

"You'll burn it all off when you use your magic so I don't see why it would be a problem", Stiles get herself another hotdog.

"I think it's the babies new favourite food. Do you fancy going to the movies tomorrow night we can see the new Black Widow movie its suppose to be really good".

"Yeah I don't see why not", Derek watches as Stiles place a hand on her stomch. "Is everything okay?"

"Just junior kicking me", she takes Derek's free hand and places it on her stomach".

"I'll never get tire of felling her kick".

"You mean him".

"We will see when he/she is born". After swimming they head inside to have a shower. Stiles look at herself in the bathroom mirror her stomach was huge. She and Derek have a shower and fool around in the cubicle.

She dries herself off and put on one of Derek's shirt, "Can you turn the hair conditioning up please I'm boiling".

Derek does then joins her on the bed he cuddles her and they fall asleep. The following day Stiles get up before Derek and decide to make him breakfast in bed. She was putting the finishing touches to the tray when he walks in the kitchen.

"No no no you go back upstairs I want to make today special for you".

Derek gives her a quick peck on the cheek and helps himself to a strawberry covered in chocolate.

He runs upstairs to see the tray already on the bed, he was arranging it on the bed when Stiles walk in. "I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed".

Derek walk up to her, "I'm very surprise thank you". He kisses her passionately, "Now that you're six months pregnant maybe you should do one of those pregnancy shoots pregnant women do. I want us to have lots of souvenirs of our baby he's going to live forever and I want the tangible memories to look back on".

"That's a great idea I'll do some research on different photographers. You know Issac has turned out to be such a good addition to the practice. You and Talia were right there's less pressure on me since I hired couple more doctors and admin".

"I'm glad you're less stress what time are we going to the movies tonight?"

"There's an early showing of what we want to see at five o'clock I can pick you up at four", Stiles takes a bite of pancake and bacon. "There's less chance of lots of teenagers with raging hormones when we go".

They eat breakfast then get ready for work. Stiles walk into her office and checked her schedule for the day. Then book the movie tickets for her and Derek. She decides to phone Scott afterwards.

She wait, "Hello says a female voice".

"Hi is that Kira it's Stiles I was wondering if Scott was there".

"Oh hey Stiles he's just left for his shift at the hospital can I help".

"I wanted to invite you and the family to New York for two weeks".

"That's so lovely I need to speak to Scott but I can't see the answer being no. It is after all a personal invitation from a member of the royal family. I known you guys grew up together, it will be nice to meet you in person at last. He talks about you non-stop if I didn't know he thought of you as a sister I would be jealous of you.

I Love The Way You Say My Name(Part 2 Of Who Says I Have To Be Soft Series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें