twenty

fuck.

fuck.

fuck.

it was all going through yoongi's head as he looked for pregnancy tests at the pharmacy. after a week of symptoms, he decided to buy some tests. he remembered he was is this situation 3 years ago, he was so scared, he couldn't have another child, he wasn't financially or emotionally stable for another child.

"what are we doing appa?" minji asked, yoongi sighed "appa might have a baby in his stomach, do you know what that means?" yoongi asked, minji hummed and shook her head "you know how peppa pig and george pig are brother and sister? you might have a brother or sister" yoongi said, minji didn't know what to think of that, so she just hummed.

"can i grab a candy?" minji asked, yoongi nodded, putting 3 pregnancy tests in the small basket as minji looked for the candy she liked. yoongi was so scared, he had thrown up again, not knowing if it was a symptom or if he was anxious.

-

yoongi anxiously waited for the results to appear on the 3 tests. what would he do if it was positive? he was close to crying, tears brimmed in his eyes as he waited. he really hoped it was negative.

he flipped one test over, fuck.

one clear line and one faint one.

"h-huh" yoongi cried, gasping for air as he sobbed, he flipped over the other one over and it had the same result but the last one was negative. huh? it was so confusing and he could only cry more.

-

yoongi

hyung

yk how im sick?

seokjin

yes

yoongi

i realized they were pregnancy symptoms

so i took 3 tests

seokjin

mhm?

yoongi

IDK WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS SO IM HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN

seokjin

YOONGI OMGG 😭

in and out, breathe

i think that before you decide anything, you should get an ultrasound to confirm it because the tests are obviously confused