fifty-two

"no, i can clean that table. go sit down!" yoongi huffed, pushing jungkook to the side a bit, "you're not supposed to be moving a lot" yoongi said, rushing to wipe a table before jungkook could.

"hyung, i can still move and i feel fine besides the occasional stomach pain" jungkook chuckled, yoongi shook his head, "still not letting you, first trimester is dangerous" yoongi said, jungkook raised a brow, "what do you mean?" he asked, "i'll tell you later"

"what did you mean about the first trimester?" jungkook asked, taking a sip of his water, "the baby is at a lot of risk and it's dangerous to do a lot of things" yoongi said, "oh, thank you yoongi" jungkook said, yoongi smiled and nodded.

"heard you made seokjin get you mcdonald's at 3am" yoongi chuckled, jungkook laughed and nodded, "mhm, in my defense, i woke up hungry"

yoongi laughed, "one of my cravings with minji was orange juice. i always had that in my fridge but one day i ran out and started having a full breakdown at three in the morning" yoongi chuckled, he had made seokjin go buy him a specific brand at the gas station.

"can't blame you" jungkook snickered, yoongi nodded and went on his phone.

yoongi

hi hi

namjoon

hi yoon

hru

yoongi

im okk

im on break

namjoon

that's nice

kids are at recess

yoongi

oo

im so fatigued ㅠㅠ

but i can't let my friend work so hard because he's expecting

namjoon

:(

how about we go on a date?

yoongi

i don't have anyone to leave minji with

namjoon

we can go with minji

yoongi

really? ☹️

namjoon

yes

why the sad face

yoongi

bc ive never met anyone who's willing to accept me and minji like that's the reason i didn't have a boyfriend for so long

namjoon

oh yoon u don't have to worry about that with me. i accept you and minji with open arms