thirty-two

"did you see your appa yesterday?" he asked, minji nodded, "he started crying a lot and it freaked me out, jinnie was crying, and no one wanted to play with me. i want my appa home" she frowned, namjoon sighed, he felt so bad for the young girl.

"are you going to see your appa today?" he asked, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, "i think so" she said, namjoon began writing on the piece of paper.

he folded it up and tied it with a piece of ribbon, "can you give this your appa when you see him?" namjoon asked, minji nodded, she missed yoongi so much.

-

"are you coming to see yoongi today?" jungkook asked, he scribbled something in his notebook and hummed, "uh, yeah. i feel okay now i think" he mumbled, after yoongi's attempt, he had no motivation to do anything, he had only recently gotten back on his feet again.

"minji's been really sad" seokjin said, jungkook nodded, "yoongi is a big part of her life, her only parent! we're yoongi's friends that she hardly knows, i feel so bad for her" jungkook frowned, poor minji.

-

"appa! we going to see appa!" minji giggled as she skipped towards the hospital, seokjin and jungkook smiled as they watched her, they couldn't imagine how much minji missed yoongi.

"can appa come home today?" minji asked, jungkook and seokjin looked at each other, trying to decide who would tell her.

seokjin sighed, "he can't come home today, he won't be home for a while" he said, the smile on minji's face faded, "b-but why? it's been so l-long! i miss my appa!" she screamed and sobbed, seokjin carried the crying girl and hugged her, lightly pressing her head on his shoulder, "i know you really want appa to come back but he's hurting a lot, his body hurts and there's a lot of things but he'll back in a bit" seokjin softly said, running his hands through minji's hair.

yoongi never kept his promise of cutting her hair, it was getting long and hard to manage, she didn't like it.

"w-why can't the doctors work faster?" she asked, "the doctors are working as fast as they can but your appa needs to do some work too" he explained, "b-but appa works a lot"

"i know but it's a different type of work, he can do it, you brought him a drawing, i'm sure he's going to love it" seokjin said, minji smiled, she had namjoon's letter in one had and her drawing in another.

-

"appa!" minji giggled, yoongi pulled the girl close to him, giving her a tight hug, "hi minji, how's school?" he asked, "good, mr.kim gave me another letter" she said, yoongi hummed and kept the letter on his lap.

"i also brought you a drawing!" she smiled, yoongi couldn't help but smile, a picture of him and minji playing with cars, "you're so talented minji, my little artist" yoongi tapped her head, squishing her cheeks, "i love you appa"

"i love you too min, can you give this to mr.kim?" he asked, he wrote namjoon a letter too, just to be nice.

minji nodded, hugging yoongi. yoongi really missed minji, he wanted to cry.

-

"so seokjin, how have you been?" yoongi asked as he caressed minji's hair, the girl was slowly falling asleep.