twenty-two

"appa! your alarm! hurts my ears" minji cried, she hated loud noises, she was sensitive to them "sorry" yoongi mumbled, turning off his alarm and sitting up, rubbing his eyes, he was tired, his anxiety kept him up until four in the morning.

"gonna make pancakes?" minji asked, yoongi nodded and got out some ingredients. they had 2 hours to get eat and get ready "go play for a bit and i will let you know when the pancakes are ready" yoongi said, minji giggled and nodded.

yoongi didn't understand why minji had so much energy early in the morning and so much energy throughout the day. it's almost as if she didn't get tired, it was exhausting to keep up with her.

unlike minji, he barely managed to keep his eyes open as he cooked, he was so slow in the mornings.

-

"appa works today?" minji asked, yoongi shook his head "today i have to sign you up for school, are you excited?" yoongi asked as he cut minji's pancakes up. minji knew what school was and she was nervous, she knew there would be a lot of new people "no" she whispered, yoongi raised a brow "why is that?" he asked, pouring some juice into minji's sippy cup "because there's gonna be a lot of new people"

"there will be a lot of new people and it's perfectly normal to be nervous, but it's going to be alright. you're gonna make new friends, that's fun right?" yoongi smiled, trying to make minji feel excited "maybe but i wanna be with appa and jinnie" she frowned, yoongi sighed "i get that, i want to be with you too but school is important, it maked you smart and you learn a lot of cool things" yoongi said, minji nodded "maybe i'll go"

yoongi started to wonder of what minji would be like as a student, she was very smart but got distracted a lot and didn't pay attention, even if it was someone talking to her.

all he could do was cross his fingers.

-

yoongi

it's school registration day/meet teh teacher day

at least at the school minji is assigned bc of where we live

seokjin

rlly?

good luck!

yoongi

thank you

im kinda sad but proud?

seokjin

talk to me about it

im free rn

yoongi

i can't believe minji is going to school? it makes me sad?? but proud as a single parent bc i've made it to this point

seokjin

im so proud of you, you went through so much alone with a child and continue to strive.

you work and go to school and still make time for minji

a lot of parents can't do that, but you can and im so proud

yoongi

hyunng :(

thank you :(