fifty-six

time skip of 3 months!

"you should go on maternity leave" yoongi said as him and jungkook talked on break, "you worked until 7 months" jungkook said, yoongi shrugged, "so? i needed the money, i was pretty much alone but you have seokjin and he's rich"

yoongi sighed, "his parents send him 5 thousand a month now that you're expecting aside from the job you and him have" he said, jungkook's eyes widened, "but i feel if he's the one that's providing"

yoongi shook his head, "he got you pregnant, you have no reason to feel bad. plus, i feel that if he found out you start crying in the break room from braxton hicks, he'd practically force you to go on leave. he forced me to" yoongi said, seokjin had always been supportive of him.

"i don't know" jungkook sighed, "it's the best for you and seokjin, it's going to be more unbearable to work the further you go on. besides, i want your baby to be safe. even minji said she wants the baby, she wants someone to play with"

jungkook laughed, "give her a sibling" he joked, yoongi sighed, "i do think about it" he laughed, "i don't think having a newborn and a child with adhd would be easy to handle" he chuckled, "that's true"

yoongi hummed, "i'm graduating in two weeks, do you want to come?" yoongi asked, jungkook hummed, "i'll try my best, sometimes i feel so horrible that i can't get out of bed. but i'll definitely give you a gift!" jungkook smiled, "don't worry about it kook"

"long day at work, sweetheart?" seokjin asked, jungkook nodded and sat down, "a customer shouted at me, please bare with me ma'am, i'm almost six months pregnant" jungkook laughed, seokjin smiled.

"i think you should go on maternity leave" seokjin said, "i want to but i feel bad if you're the only one providing income" jungkook sighed, seokjin shook his head, "no sweetheart, you need to take care of yourself and our baby" seokjin said, pressing a kiss on jungkook's bump.

"are you sure?" jungkook asked, seokjin nodded, "of course" he said, caressing jungkook's soft hair.

jungkook sighed, "i'm so tired and sweaty" he mumbled, "i'll get a bath running" seokjin said, jungkook smiled widely, "thank you"

yoongi looked at the gown he was given to graduate, twirling and smiling, "minji-ah!" yoongi said from his bedroom, the girl didn't come so the boy had to go to her.

"how do i look?" he grinned, the girl stared at him.

"weird"

yoongi scoffed, "rude, i look good" he said, "why are you wearing that?" she asked, usually yoongi wore leggings and long shirts.

"i'm graduating in two weeks so i'm trying it on for that day" he explained, minji hummed, she remembered yoongi told her about that, "i wore one of those at school and we took pictures" minji said, the school has done a surprise prek graduation photoshoot but minji accidentally spoke.

"oh really?" yoongi asked, minji nodded, "i think it looks better on me" she shrugged, yoongi couldn't help but laugh. minji had surely gotten that trait from seokjin.

"i bet so, i need to get you some pretty clothes for the day i graduate" he smiled, one of the prettiest smiles anyone could see.

"yoongi my love" namjoon said, pulling yoongi for a hug, "also, minji got these pictures taken at school so here" he said, yoongi sat down and opened the big envelope they were in.