seventy

"doctor, please induce me. i'm almost two weeks overdue" yoongi practically begged, "i'm sorry sir min, nothing's wrong with the baby, therefore i can't induce you" he said, yoongi wanted to break into tears.

he was tired of being pregnant, the baby was ready to come out at any given moment and wouldn't. yoongi could barely walk around.

"just get home and get some rest" the doctor said, yoongi wanted to break into tears.

"yoongi, it's okay. you'll be just fine sweetheart, i doubt baby will be in there for more than 4 days at this point" namjoon said, yoongi started crying, "are you saying i'm fat?" he sobbed, "what? yoongi, you idiot. i'm talking about how pregnant you are"

yoongi was a crying mess, namjoon tried to reassure him but what could you do? you couldn't do anything to soothe the boy.

he shrugged and started the crying, keeping an eye on his boyfriend, "let's just head home"

"well i was hoping that you'd come back with a baby in your arms" seokjin spoke, staring at the man that was in fact, still pregnant.

"i'm miserable, they won't induce me because baby is healthy" he groaned, sitting down and putting his face in his hands.

"eat pineapple and spicy food" seokjin spoke, "maybe" he sighed, he just wanted the baby to be born.

namjoon felt absolutely horrible for yoongi, he knew the boy was sick of this.

yoongi had thrown up on the ground.

he had tried to make it to the bathroom but couldn't so now he was standing there with tears in his eyes.

"oh gosh" namjoon breathed out, "it's fine baby, it really is. just head to our room" namjoon spoke, if he dared to even slightly raise his voice, he would have a crying yoongi to deal with.

"i'm sorry" yoongi cried, "yoongi, i said it doesn't matter. it's fine" namjoon said, yoongi sniffled, "how about you go do some yoga to see if you go into labor?" namjoon spoke, yoongi slowly nodded like a little kid.

after cleaning the throw up, namjoon saw the boy had fallen sleep. drool was dripping down his cheeks, he smiled at the sight.

he knew yoongi was going through a terrible time with the baby, namjoon tried to cheer him up to the best of his ability.

he carefully laid down next to yoongi, admiring the boy's soft features. he looked adorable.

"i want this baby out" yoongi groaned as he forced himself to eat pineapple after he heard it could induce labor.

"i heard sex induces labor" namjoon spoke, "kim namjoon, i can barely move, you're crazy" yoongi scoffed, namjoon giggled as he ate some pineapple too.

yoongi groaned as he felt a pain in his lower stomach, alerting namjoon, "is it time?" he exclaimed, jumping out his seat.

"no, sadly. but, soon joonie, just a bit longer" yoongi sighed, namjoon looked down and sighed.