eighty-three

namjoon and yoongi hired a wedding planner, namjoon had been wanting to marry yoongi for a long time. though yoongi felt the same, it made him feel nervous.

they sat across the planner, holding hands and minjun on yoongi's lap.

"hello, i'll be your wedding planner, my name is boram. before we start planning more, is there anything specific you guys want to include? usually my clients still have their childhood dreams in mind" she laughed, yoongi chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

"i always wanted to feel like a prince" yoongi shyly said, looking at his lap, namjoon and the planner laughed.

"we can make that happen. do you guys have a budget?" she asked, namjoon shook his head, "whatever makes him happy"

-

jungkook did his best to help himself with seokjin.

he still wasn't leaving the house but seokjin kept hope that the day would soon come.

"what should be our activity for today? do you want to eat out? go for a walk? paint? you name it" seokjin said, "i've been wanting a burger for some days now" he mumbled, "do you want to eat out?" he asked, jungkook slowly nodded.

seokjin resisted the urge to jump out of joy, "i'll call yoongi to see if he can care for the kids and then we'll go"

jungkook nodded, rubbing his eyes and looking at his phone.

-

seokjin slowly felt the light in jungkook's eyes come back as they ate, the boy was beginning to look happier.

"i saw some cute clothes for jihoon online the other day. he's growing out of his clothes" jungkook said, "i noticed that. we need new ones"

"should we go to the mall to buy some? it's a weekday so it won't be too busy" seokjin asked, "okay" jungkook calmly spoke.

seokjin smiled, he really missed this.

jungkook eyes lit up as he saw an ice cream shop he loved inside the mall, he rapidly poked seokjin's shoulder.

"remember how much i loved that ice cream shop? can i have some?" he said, seokjin nodded, jungkook smiled widely.

jungkook and seokjin sat down after ordering, jungkook happily ate ice cream.

namjoon woke up crying in the middle of the night, he had a nightmare for the first time in months.

he was sure to not wake up yoongi, he slowly got up and headed to the kitchen to grab water.

"breathe" he whispered to himself, pouring himself some water and ice from the fridge.

he turned his head when he heard small footsteps, "min? go back to sleep" namjoon said, minji frowned.

"no, i don't want to" she said, "why are you awake?" he asked, "i'm hungry" she said, "i'll give you some fruit because it's too late to eat actual food"

she nodded, "why are you awake?" she asked, "nightmare" he said, "was there a monster in your dream?"

he shrugged, "i guess so" he said, serving her some strawberries, "i hate nightmares. they're scary to talk about"