seven

yoongi anxiously waited for a phone call from the place where he had gotten the interview. he didn't sleep because of stress and anxiety.

now minji was wondering why yoongi looked so tired and didn't want to run around and play together.

"please appa!" minji whined, yoongi felt bad for neglecting his daughters wishes but he was tired and anxious, he hadn't even eaten knowing that he might not get hired "sweetie, appa is not doing well. he is very sad and feels really tired. if i get a call back from somewhere, we can play tag and even get some ice cream, okay?" yoongi said, minji giggled and eagerly nodded upon hearing ice cream "o-okay! tank you appa!"

-

yoongi nervously answered his ringing phone, his hands were shaking and his heart was beating as fast as it could.

"hello?" the boy nervously spoke, his smile grew wider as the person in the phone told him he got the job and would start working the next day.

"i have news, we can go get ice cream!" yoongi said, minji jumped on yoongi and giggled "go go!" minji said, running to get her shoes.

"slow down" yoongi chuckled, tying his vans as fast as possible. minji was so excited to go to the ice cream store, her favorite ice cream was chocolate ice cream with sprinkles.

-

"she'll have a two scoops of chocolate ice cream in a bowl with star shaped sprinkles" yoongi said, the employee nodded and raised a brow "what about you sir?" the young man asked, yoongi hummed and shook his head. he would save those 3 dollars for grocery shopping, besides, she could share with minji.

"minji, next year you have to go to school. how do you feel like that?" yoongi asked, wiping chocolate ice cream off minji's cheeks "appa and me play school a lot" minji said, yoongi hummed, not really the answer he was looking for. he was a but scared to send minji to preschool next year since seokjin said minji had some separation anxiety being away from him for long periods of time which was why she always had to be occupied with seokjin.

-

seokjin

did you get the job?

yoongi

yup! im glad, just a bit upset they pay less than my last job

seokjin

ikr but keep that job until you can find a better one

yoongi

yeah. minji and i came to an ice cream shop to celebrate

seokjin

what flavor did you get?

yoongi

minji got chocolate, i just take some spoonfuls of hers because i want to save 3 dollars

seokjin

[seokjin sent $10.00]

get yourself one too, you deserve it :)

yoongi

no, it's fineee, you're not my sugar daddy hyung