sixty-one

"thank you yoongi! i promise seokjin and i will try to hurry" jungkook laughed, jiwoo was seven months old now and seokjin and jungkook needed a date.

"no problem, don't worry" yoongi smiled, ruffling the little girl's hair which made her giggle.

"can i hold her?" namjoon asked, yoongi shrugged and nodded, gently placing the baby in namjoon's arms.

namjoon cooed at the baby, his face with a soft expression.

"she's a cutie" yoongi smiled, taking the baby back and sitting her down. yes, the baby could sit down now.

he remembered these moments with minji, they were the boy's precious memories.

"i remember when minji learned to sit down" he frowned, putting his face in namjoon's chest.

namjoon smiled, pressing a kiss om his boyfriends cheek.

"jungkook's baby is so cute" he sulked,  why were babies so cute? well, they're cute when you ignore the poop that went to their back, throw up, and the other things.

"i fele like you were just at the hospital with him yesterday" namjoon laughed, yoongi nodded, "i always tell them that time flashes before their eyes"

"the baby is so cute!" minji gasped, touching her hair and putting her hands to her cheeks.

"i know, right?" yoongi smiled, the baby was staring at some toys in front of her. yoongi had placed some toys in front of her.

"where's joonie?" minji asked, "he's watering the plants outside" yoongi said, shaking his head but laughing

minji put on her shoes, walking out to see what the boy was up to. she struggled a bit but didn't give up!

"hey min" namjoon smiled, minji stared at him and made grabby hands.

"hi joonie" she giggled, "i'm watering plants" he said, "you need to water the one in my room" she said, a pout on her face. she reminded namjoon so much of yoongi. she had the same pout, same eyes, same nose,basically the female version of yoongi  "oh yeah, i'll get to it later"

"by the way, we're going to get ice cream later with appa" namjoon said, it was his love language; spending time and giving the people he loved gifts.

"okay! going to pick clothes!" she giggled, running back inside to pick clothes.

"these shorts and this shirt!" she grinned, flapping her arms. she grabbed the clothes to show yoongi.

she giggled around the hallways as she ran, finding yoongi who was on his phone, as well as watching jiwoo.

"look at my clothes! joonie said we're going for ice cream later!" she excitedly said, setting them on the couch yoongi was on "wow min, you did a great job. i really like them" yoongi smiled, minji flapped her arms and jumped.

"thank you!"

"joonie, what are these lines?" minji mumbled, touching the scars on namjoon's upper arm and running her finger across them.

smoke | namgiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara