eighty-two

ever since yoongi shouted at namjoon, namjoon couldn't think straight.

he became scared of being his father, the guilt was overflowing him. it was getting horrible and he had to take paid sick leave.

it hurt yoongi's heart that the boy wouldn't talk and lay in bed with nothing to do.

"namjoon, can you give minjun something to eat?" yoongi asked as he folded clothes.

he didn't receive a response so he sighed and left the room which made namjoon feel even more guilty.

"i'm sorry" he mumbled, although yoongi couldn't hear him.

"i thought we moved on from you studying for long hours! i'm 3 days post partum, please handle jihoon, he's crying and my body hurts a lot" jungkook said, he had been resting for 2 days.

"he's closer to you. you act like i want to write this paper" he mumbled, typing away, jungkook was hurt but didn't protest.

he moved his aching body towards jihoon and picked him up, rocking him around until he fell asleep.

he cooed at jihoon, he was smaller than jiwoo when she was born. he held him close and set him down when he was asleep.

jungkook was having a bad post partum physically and mentally, his body hurt a lot from his hard labor and he could feel the post partum depression.

seokjin was too busy to notice. he didn't notice how jungkook didn't eat and hardly slept, he didn't realize the boy's cries in the middle of the night.

jungkook sighed as he thought of what to make seokjin and jiwoo for dinner, his body was tired.

he decided on pizza. his body wouldn't do anything else.

"is papa okay? he doesn't come out of his room and doesn't hang out with me anymore. he doesn't even go to work!" minji spoke,  "he's not feeling that well and that's okay. he'll hang out with you soon" yoongi spoke as he drove, "what's wrong?"

"he's not feeling well" yoongi said, minji frowned, "it reminds me of when appa was in the hospital"

bullet to the heart. that's all yoongi could feel. he knew the girl wasn't lying which made his heart hurt a lot more.

"minji, he's going to be okay"

namjoon

im such a horrinle father

hoseok

ur not joon :(

namjoon

i am

tegres no doubt

hoseok

is namjoon safe??

yoongi

yes

why