forty-seven

"his daughter keeps shipping us" namjoon said as he ate lunch with hoseok, "you know, 3 year olds say a lot of nonsense but some predict things so in conclusion, you guys wee meant to be"

namjoon scoffed, "i haven't been in a relationship in years, i'm not too sure about this" he sighed, "you're sweet and caring, what can go wrong?" hoseok asked, desperate for his friend to get in a relationship.

"everything!" namjoon huffed, "what if he doesn't like me?" he asked, hoseok rolled his eyes, "you said he works like 5 minutes from here. let's go" hoseok said, dragging his friends arm.

namjoon rolled against the ground and fake cried, "seok please no" he whined, hoseok was a relationship expert.

"i'm yoongi and i'll be taking your server for today. can i get anything started for you?" yoongi asked, taking his notepad and smiling at both boys.

his eyes were on namjoon, the boy who looked so pretty, "i'll have a coke and what about you seok?" namjoon asked, hoseok hummed, "what do you recommend?"

"the lemonade! namjoon likes it" yoongi said, hoseok knew by the look of yoongi that he liked namjoon, "i'll have that" hoseok said, yoongi nodded and wrote that down.

"anything else?" yoongi asked, if he was being honest, he was mad and jealous. who was this man? why did they stared at each other like they were in love?

"that's it, thank you" namjoon said, with that, yoongi left, he was pissed as  he went to get their drinks.

"why are you mad?" jungkook asked, yoongi was practically growling at this point, "you know the guy i've been telling you about? he's in with another guy" he scoffed, jungkook hummed.

"but he almost confessed to you, i doubt that's his boyfriend" jungkook said, yoongi sighed, "the dude is pretty too" he groaned, he wanted to cry.

"are you going to cry?" jungkook asked, concern written on his face as he looked at the small boy,  "i can't cry! i don't need a man! i've been thriving with minji" he huffed, quickly wiping his tears and going to deliver the drinks.

"he remembers you order! that's love!" hoseok said, namjoon sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"and the stare he gives you! he's in love" hoseok practically squealed, namjoon hummed, "you think so?"

hoseok nodded, "my boyfriend doesn't even do that! we argue about socks on the ground for gosh's sake" he scoffed, namjoon laughed.

yoongi set the drinks down, "would you guys like to order?" he asked, both boys nodded, placing their orders.

yoongi brought them a free slice of cake and a singular fork, figuring they were a couple.

"why just one fork, yoongi-ah?" namjoon chuckled, "because you guys are a couple, right?" yoongi asked, raising a brow, "what?! no! he's a 148 iq but a dumbass at the same time. i wouldn't date him for a million dollars, and i have a boyfriend" hoseok laughed, yoongi turned red.

"o-oh! i'm sorry" he laughed, he needed to bring another slice of cake for namjoon, "i-i shouldn't have assumed! o-oh gosh, this is embarrassing" he frowned, he wanted to cry.