fifty-four

tw: passing out

yoongi made it to two weeks. he felt great, he felt proud of himself.

he had saved around 50 dollars, he was so proud of himself.

"how's the baby?" yoongi asked, jungkook huffed, "i feel bloated 24/7" he said, sighing as he wiper another table down.

"how far along are you?" yoongi smiled, jungkook hummed, "8 weeks, seokjin is very protective of it" he said, a chuckle leaving his mouth, yoongi smiled wider.

"that's amazing" he smiled, but feeling a pang of jealousy in chest. but he convinced himself he had no reason to be upset, how could he be upset at someone's happiness?

he wished he would've had that with minji, but he never got that.

yoongi flopped on the couch, placing his hands on his face as he tried not to cry. he shouldn't be crying because of such a stupid thing! he shouldn't be crying because jungkook is happy with seokjin?

it was stupid, it was so stupid. he wanted someone who kept minji's ultrasound in their wallet. or someone who was overprotective over him during those miserable months.

he sniffled, beginning to sob into his couch pillow. he was so upset over such a little thing.

"hey yoongi, your eyes are red, are you okay?" namjoon quietly asked as yoongi picked up minji, "i'm fine" he said, forcing himself to smile.

the smile wasn't very convincing, yoongi was upset and namjoon knew that.

namjoon knocked on yoongi's apartment door, a cake in his hands and a gift bag in arms, the gift bag tied with balloons. he had another gift bag for minji too.

yoongi opened the door, eyes widening at the surprise, "is it my birthday?" he asked, namjoon shook his head, "nope, not yet"

yoongi raised a brow, "then?" he asked, "you've done two weeks without a cigarette" namjoon smiled, yoongi smiled back and let namjoon inside.

minji ran up to namjoon, hugging his leg. namjoon pulled the small girl up and hugged her before setting her down.

at school, minji saw namjoon as a teacher but outside of school, namjoon was like a 2nd appa.

"want cake minji?" yoongi asked, opening the box where the cake was, minji eagerly nodded.

"i got you a gift yoonie" namjoon said, handing yoongi a small gift bag, yoongi hit the balloon and laughed before opening it.

it was a bracelet, it was a simple design but still so meaningful. yoongi stared at it, admiring every detail before looking back at namjoon.

"thank you joonie" he smiled, pulling namjoon in for a hug. namjoon smiled, his eyes small crescents.

"i got one for minji too, but her's is a different design but it's still similar" namjoon explained, yoongi opened minji's and smiled. they all had matching bracelets.