fifteen

tw: stress eating

yoongi regretted what he had said almost right afterwards. he was the 2nd one with tears running down his face, he felt like the worst father to ever exist and he didn't know how to make up for it.

he was shaking and crying into his knees, pulling on his own hair as he did so "s-stupid bitch " yoongi mumbled to himself, having a hard breathing and he was sweaty.

'deep breaths' he reminded himself to calm down. he could hear minji's cries so he was still crying because it was fault.

-

yoongi

hay

hey*

seokjin

hi, i think im gonna make cookies for minji's bday

yoongi

ok

i accidentally shouted at minji and sent her to our room and she's crying because of me and now i feel like such a horrible parent so im shaking and crying and sweating

seokjin

*voice message: 1 minute and 32 seconds*

cc: hey calm down, take deep breaths in and out with me *deep breaths* you're not a bad father, one mistake doesn't determine whether you're a bad father or not. just apologize and make sure she understands, play a game with her and make sure she feels loved

yoongi

hyung :( thank you for the advice,i'll be right back

-

yoongi wiped his tears and made himself look as presentable as possible for minji so he could apologize.

he slowly opened and saw the girl who was hugging her stuffed animal while sniffling. he sat on the bed and let out a sigh "hi minji, can you sit up for me? we need to talk about something" yoongi said, minji shook her head "head hurts" she mumbled, yoongi's heart fell, it was his fault that minji's head hurt from crying "okay, you can stay laying down but we still need to talk" yoongi said, trying to keep his voice as stable as possible.

"today appa said some mean things that i shouldn't have said. i shouldn't have said any of that, it was very mean of me. appa was really mad and upset, but i shouldn't have taken it out on you. i-i'm really sorry" yoongi frowned, feeling tears brim in his eyes when he finished "i-it's okay appa..i f-forgive you" minji said, a small smile on her face. she got on yoongi's lap and hugged him as tight as she could which wasn't that tight. yoongi released tears from his eyes as he hugged the small girl.

"appa, my shirt is wet" minji said, yoongi wiped his tears "y-yeah, let's get you into some comfortable clothes" yoongi smiled, letting the small girl pick her clothes.

-

seokjin

did it work

yoongi

yup tysm

how do you even know how to help? tbh you'd be a better dad than me