eight

tw! homophobic slur, slut shaming, body shaming

yoongi groaned as he heard his alarm, a small whine leaving his mouth. he stretched before he stood up, walking over to minji's clothing cabinet to get her ready for the day.

"minji, wake up" yoongi said, softly shaking the girl "m tired" minji said, hiding under the blanket. yoongi chuckled upon seeing that minji copied him "i know but you can sleep at jinnie's but first we have to change into pretty clothes" yoongi said, minji pouted and sat up "okay"

yoongi changed into his new uniform after getting minji out of her pj's and making her some eggs and cutting up some fruit.

he really hoped that the people at his new job were nice, his last job wasn't the best. they made fun of yoongi for having a daughter at 19 but luckily it didn't get worse than that.

-

yoongi carried the sleeping girl into seokjin's house, her backpack slung across his shoulder.

"thanks seokjin i appreciate it" yoongi said, letting out a sigh "no problem, take care" seokjin mumbled, closing his eyes again to sleep "i will"

-

yoongi instantly felt the employees' eyes on him as soon as he entered the restaurant "hello, i'm min yoongi, nice to meet you" the boy said, bowing a bit "fuck off, who hired this fat ugly bitch" one of the workers scoffed as he broomed, yoongi was taken back a bit "he can't say nothing, just admit it" the other worker said, yoongi felt like crying because he knew it was true. the boy grabbed his notepad and pen to start taking orders.

"hi, my name is yoongi, i'll be your server today. can i start you guys off with anything?" yoongi asked, showing a small smile. the people at the table said what they wanted and yoongi left to go get that.

yoongi groaned when one of the workers purposely spilled water on him. he didn't say anything though, he knew they would comment something bad again.

"i apologize for the wait, some water was spilled on me" yoongi said, setting down the drinks and bowing "it's fine, we're ready to order" a guy said, yoongi smiled and nodded, taking out his notepad and writing down what they said.

-

yoongi got to seokjin's house, trying his best to fake his smile when in reality he just wanted to cry and sleep the day away "how was your first day?" seokjin asked with a smile, yoongi forced a smile "it went well, i really l-liked it" yoongi said, seokjin stared at the boy, knowing something was wrong "what happened? don't lie, i know you like the back of my hand" seokjin said, yoongi gulped, taking a deep breath.

"i-i got there and a worker called me a fat ugly bitch, i-i know i gained weight because of minji b-but i thought i looked okay now because i lost the weight. i-i know im u-ugly. a-and then they threw water on me" yoongi cried into his hands, seokjin frowned and sat close to the boy, wiping his tears with his thumb "yoongi, i can't explain how beautiful you are. it shouldn't matter what others think of you, you need to think good of yourself. if you think bad about yourself, it's easier for you to believe bad comments. you are beautiful, what other people think is not your priority" seokjin said, grabbing a glass of iced coffee for yoongi.

"t-thanks hyung, i needed that" yoongi sniffled, minji stumbled into the kitchen with her sippy cup "appa sad?" minji asked, yoongi wiped his tears and set minji on his lap "just a bit, but it's okay" yoongi said, minji touched yoongi's wet cheeks "no more cry" minji said, yoongi felt like crying more when he heard his daughter say that "i-i'll try"