forty-one

tw: mentions of vomit

yoongi woke up and was confused when namjoon was still next to him.

"don't you have a job?" yoongi asked when namjoon woke up, namjoon panicked and checked his phone. it was already 10am on a tuesday.

"fuck" he whispered, a sigh leaving his lips, "you're just too cuddly, who could resist?" namjoon whined, yoongi chuckled, his cheeks turning red, "so you're just not going to show up to work?" yoongi asked, playing with his fingers, "no, it's too late. i'll just call in sick or something" namjoon shrugged, yoongi sleepily smiled.

"wanna cuddle again?" namjoon shyly asked, yoongi nodded and pulled himself closer to namjoon. yoongi loved this, he loved the feeling of being cared for.

"mhm" yoongi simply hummed, laying back down and letting namjoon wrap his arms around his waist. he liked spooning. he was the little spoon.

"yoon, do you want to eat breakfast?" namjoon asked, pulling away from yoongi which made the boy whine.

yoongi nodded, his eyes were still closed. he liked namjoon's bed, everything was just right.

namjoon hummed as he thought of what him and yoongi should eat. he honestly didn't feel like cooking, "do you want to go out to eat?" namjoon asked, yoongi bit the inside of his mouth, "uh, i'm not sure" he whispered, namjoon immediately noticed his change in mood.

"we don't have to go. the restaurants pretty small, usually isn't busy. nice food, i like it" he smiled, yoongi hummed. he knew this was going to be hard for him, he hadn't really been out in public in over a month but he really wanted to for namjoon.

"yeah, we can go but i look dirty" yoongi chuckled, namjoon laughed a bit, "you look pretty but if you want to, i have some clothes you could use"

yoongi nodded, "i want to borrow them" he smiled, namjoon began looking for some clothes that he had accidentally bought small.

the restaurant was small and almost nobody was there, it was a good social interaction to everything since yoongi's attempt.

"can you order for me?" yoongi asked, his leg was bouncing up and down and he was anxious, namjoon immediately noticed.

"yup. you know yoongi, if you feel to anxious, we can leave" he said, he wanted to help yoongi as much as he could, "i'm fine" he said, he had tried to ground himself but it wasn't really working.

namjoon scooted his chair closer to yoongi's and held his hand, softly caressing it, "you're just fine, can i do anything to help?" namjoon asked, yoongi shook his head.

namjoon grabbed a donut hole from the small basket in the middle of the table, "open up" namjoon said, yoongi took a small bite from the donut hole, a small hum leaving his lips.

"it's sweet" he said, a cough leaving his mouth, "too sweet for you?" namjoon asked, yoongi nodded, "i've never had these. i feel like minji would like them, she runs on sweets. it's the solution whenever she's sad" yoongi chuckled, namjoon smiled.

"they're donut holes, there's some with chocolate and sprinkles and what not. personally, i like them" he said, yoongi took that in mind, namjoon liked donut holes.