forty-three

seokjin knew the boy was stressed because of work and there wasn't much he could do about it.

"take all the time you need to feel okay mentally, if they fire you, it's their lost, many jobs will hire you" seokjin said as he stared at the younger boy who was washing vegetables, "but that's the only job i have right now" yoongi mumbled, he tried to suck it up and go to a restaurant similar to the one he worked on and had a panic attack. he clearly wasn't ready.

"but you're not ready to go back" seokjin said, yoongi sighed, running his hands through his hair, "i don't want to talk about work right now" he said, seokjin nodded.

he was so worried about yoongi, he knew the boy's addiction was getting worse as time went by, he knew the boy's life was going downhill, he wanted to see yoongi happy.

"i'm here for you" seokjin said, yoongi nodded, "thank you hyung, i'm here for you too"

yoongi really wished he could not be a father sometimes. he really didn't want to take care of a 3 year old child right not, he wanted sleep.

"minji! get down" yoongi raised his voice, speed walking to the girl who was climbing counters across the room, "no!" she shouted, squirming in yoongi's arms as she put her down.

yoongi put the girl down and she began screaming and crying, he crouched down and sat on the floor with her, "hey minji, let's quiet down a bit" he softly said, gently wiping her tears, she violently shook her head.

"are you really upset?" he asked the young girl, the young girl nodded, "do you want to tell appa why you're upset?" he asked, the girl continued crying and kicking her legs.

"i don't know what you want if you don't speak" yoongi said, "a-appa meanie!" minji sobbed, she was rolling around the ground at this point, "why am i mean?" he asked, minji frowned, "y-you didn't let me climb the counters!" she sobbed, yoongi hummed, caressing her hair.

"i didn't let you because it's dangerous. you could end up in the hospital, hospitals are very icky, right?" yoongi asked, minji nodded and frowned, "sad" she mumbled, she crawled onto yoongi's lap and hugged him, "i know you're sad, can appa do anything to make you feel better?" he asked, "i want a lollipop" she said.

yoongi chuckled, "that works, let's go outside and get some fresh air" he said, in reality, he just wanted to have a cigarette.

jungkook

manager asked if u can work tomorrow

yoongi

idk

yeah ig?

jungkook

ig?

you don't have to do this hyung

yoongi

i'll be fine

yoongi didn't want to go to work, he knew he eventually had to but that day shouldn't have to be the next day.

he sighed, standing up from bed to tell seokjin about the news. he really hope the older boy didn't get mad. after all, he was going to be fine, right?