seventy-six

tw: ed, purging

yoongi stared at the pile of clothes that no longer fit him after organizing his closet.

he felt so ashamed, he was shaking and tears were clouding his vision.

"i feel so fat" he cried into his legs, gripping onto his hair. he wanted to be a skinny teen again with his size 00 jeans, he wanted the XS shirts to feel loose again.

for the first time in a while, he felt that craving again. a nicotine craving.

"everyone is doing a great job on their worksheets. we're going to practice a bit more before having a brain break" namjoon said, but his phone began ringing.

he hummed when he saw it was yoongi, yoongi never called when he was at work.

he answered and put it to his ear, his heart racing when he heard yoongi sob.

"j-joonie" the other line cried, "hey yoonie, what's wrong?" he asked, yoongi hiccuped, "e-everything"

namjoon sighed, "yoongi, elaborate. do i need to go home?" namjoon asked, but yoongi had hung up.

namjoon began cursing internally.

namjoon

im at work so i can't call

are u busy

are you home

seokjin

mhm

im home

smth wrong???

namjoon

i don't know

go to yoongis

now

please

i'll see if i can find a substitute

seokjin

is he okay?

namjoon

i don't know

he called me crying and i asked what was wrong and he said everything and i told him to elaborate and he hung up

seokjin

thank u i'll go over

seokjin opened the door with the copy of the key yoongi had given him.

he heard the boy throwing up, he could only assume the worse. he walked rapidly but quietly.

the bathroom door was open and yoongi was by the toilet bowl, fingers in his mouth.

"yoongi" seokjin spoke, making the boy scream and sob, "h-help" he cried,  he was disgusted with himself.