fifty

yoongi needed to quit. he was extremely determined to, especially after hearing namjoon's story.

he didn't want his smoking to impact minji, namjoon, or anyone around him in that case.

he needed a new start, so what's better than calling your friends to help you out?

yoongi

hi jin and kook

seokjin

hii

jungkook

hi

yoongi

so um

i want to quit smoking and i need a new start

i was wondering if you guys can help me?

like we can start off by cleaning my house?

jungkook

yeah ofc! im so glad u decided to quit!

seokjin

it's going to be hard to quit but i know you can do this

smoking puts your lungs, heart, eyes, bones at risk. you're at risk of heart attack, problems with your immune system. and all though you use smoking to relax, it really isn't helping you as it brings more financial and mental stress!

jungkook

WHAT?!!?!

that's a lot

yoongi

...

okay um

r u guys gonna come over

jungkook

yes we'll be there in 20

"okay, so first i brought this jar. any time you want to buy a pack of cigarettes, put the money you would use for that in here. you can use it later for something else. like, you told me you wanted to buy matching bracelets for you and namjoon, you can do that" seokjin said, placing the jar on the kitchen table.

yoongi nodded, "i brought candy, i'm not smart like jin hyung but candy always helps" jungkook smiled, yoongi chuckled, "thank you"

the boys started a deep cleaning around the apartment, deeply washing rugs, clothes, etc. it was all for the best.

jungkook felt his stomach hurt, it was like a cramp feeling. he sighed, the smell of soap making him want to throw up.

he ran to the bathroom, leaning across the toilet bowl. his breakfast was now in the toilet bowl and it made him cry.

"i-i threw up!" jungkook cried, hugging seokjin and inhaling his scent, "why kook? are you sick?" jungkook shook his head, "my stomach hurts though"