sixty-eight

'last day at work before leave' yoongi thought as he got ready to start his shift.

he wanted to get this over with, his back ached, he was tired, hungry, stressed. he would soon leave and find a more stable job.

his shift was going well, serving tables and wiping them down. he was glad.

-

"hi my name is yoongi, i'll be your server for today" he said, a small smile on his lips before he saw who it was.

"hi yoongi" donghyun said, yoongi wanted to run, "what would you like to drink?" he asked, 'stress isn't good for rhe baby' he reminded himself, trying not to stress.

"a coke would be good" he said, yoongi nodded and went to grab that, trying his best to be professional in a time like this.

yoongi placed the drink on the table, putting on a smile, "are you ready to order?" he asked, donghyun nodded.

the man said his order, allowing yoongi to write down his order. the poor boy just wanted to go home.

-

"yoongi-ah" donghyun said, yoongi raised a brow, "yes?"

"so, i have a question" he said, yoongi nodded as a way to confirm he could go on, "i was wondering if i could meet our daughter? just once" he said, yoongi stared at him.

did this man have no shame at all? what did he want? what are his intentions?

"what are your intentions?"

"meet our daughter"

yoongi internally scoffed, "my daughter, she's not 'ours', she's mine" he said, "fine then, i want to meet your daughter, who happens to have my genes as well"

yoongi couldn't believe this, he took a deep breath in and then out.

"fine"

-

"min, come here" yoongi said once he got home, namjoon was taking a nap on the couch and yoongi was going to talk to the girl.

"what?" she asked, sitting on the bed with yoongi. yoongi sighed, rubbing his tummy, "you know how i told you about your biological father?"

minji raised a brow, "what is biological?" she asked, "so remember how a long time ago i told you that you have another parent that left?" he asked, minji nodded, "oh yeah"

yoongi nodded, "he wants to meet you" he said, "but he's a bitch"

yoongi gasped, his hand over his mouth, "joonie said i can call bad people that!" she exclaimed, "it's still bad" he explained.

"but he's a bad person!" she said, yoongi laughed, "fine, i agree but that's not the point. tomorrow, we're going to see him"

minji nodded, she didn't really care but namjoon did.

"so you're meeting your ex?" namjoon asked, walking towards the boy and laying next to him.

"yeah, just so he can meet minji. he wouldn't shut up about it" he sighed, namjoon hummed.