thirty-seven

yoongi couldn't stop thinking, he couldn't even sleep. he only cried and cried that night, he cried until he felt physically exhausted.

"why me?" he sobbed into his pillow, he hugged a stuff bear he was given some time ago as a form of comfort, he really wished he had a source of comfort.

he tried to think about happy things but it was almost impossible when there were so many negative things in his life.

his arm was practically itching for a blade, he deserved it. but seokjin had taken all dangerous things away from him so it was either a cold shower or just crying everything out.

-

yoongi managed to sleep an hour or two that night before his alarm for minji went off.

he groaned, shutting it off and hugging his stuffed bear, he was so tired. he wanted to sleep forever.

it was until seokjin knocked on his door, "what do you want?" yoongi mumbled, "minji needs to go to school, i came to wake you guys up" he said, yoongi hummed, "just leave her here" yoongi said, pulling the girl to her chest.

seokjin sighed and shook his head, walking towards the bed, "she needs to go yoongi" he mumbled, yoongi frowned but let the small girl go with seokjin.

-

"min minji?" namjoon called out as he took attendance, minji was in the corner of the carpet, looking around the room. she was often distracted.

minji seemed happy but he was still worried for yoongi

-

namjoon

hello, this is mr.kim, i just wanted to check in. is everything alright?

yoongi

yup, thanks for asking

namjoon

no problem, by the way, parent-teacher conferences are coming up, do you have a preference in time?

yoongi

um

i don't mind what hour

namjoon

does 8am work for you?

yoongi

yeah

namjoon

okay, also, i just wanted you to know that you're cared about

you're an amazing father, are you feeling better?

yoongi

thank you

i feel better

namjoon

good to know

remember to eat, i have to go back to teaching!

-

it was enough to make yoongi sob again, he felt so useless and worthless that namjoon's call made him feel appreciated.