epilogue

namjoon chopped up some fruit to bring to minji who was studying in her room. minji was absolutely brilliant. she had grown to have a lot of the same features as yoongi. her skin was fair and pale, her hair was still short and she had bangs, she was soft spoken and nice.

he set the fruit on the desk, "glad i'm done with high school" he mumbled, staring at her work, "rude, but i'm graduating soon" she smiled. minji was 16 and graduating as valedictorian, namjoon and yoongi couldn't be more proud.

"it's beyond me how you're 16 and graduating as valedictorian" namjoon smiled, "me too. college acceptance letters are set to come soon" namjoon said, "i know" she pouted, "my friends have all gotten theirs and i haven't got any yet" she frowned, "you have to be patient, i know you got accepted to all your choices" he smiled.

"i hope so"

"why is algebra harder than i remember?" namjoon sulked, staring at the homework of his 13 year old son.

minjun was gentle, he was a bit like your average 13 year old boy. he sometimes struggled with school but he was amazing at art. he loved to paint and draw.

"i wish i was smart like minji.. she's absolute genius" he sighed, "hey! no comparing. you're smart too! taking algebra in 8th grade is big enough" he said, "and you have your strong points and weaknesses, minji does too" he spoke, "just like your appa and i and everyone in the world"

"you're perfect just like now" namjoon said, a smile on his face, minjun nodded, "yes, i think yes"

"did i tell you about this girl i like?" he asked, "i don't think you did" he said, fiddling with the pencil in his hand.

"she's so cute! ugh, dad, she's beautiful. she's so nice too" he sulked, yoongi raised a brow upon coming out the work room, "what girl?" he questioned.

yoongi now worked in a company and was a marketing representative, he was doing what he loved and was able to work at home. he would sometimes need to work in person with clients or to be with the business. he made a good amount of money and bought a house with namjoon.

"minjunnie has a crush" namjoon teased, "woww" yoongi teased back, ruffling the boy's hair, "this is embarrassing" he sulked, "invite her over some time" yoongi said, "no! oh gosh, why would i do that?"

"so we can meet her" yoongi rolled his eyes, "never! unless she becomes my girlfriend which i doubt"

the boy's hummed, their little boy was in love.

"minji, you have mail" namjoon said, setting the letters on the table.  she ran towards the table, "oh gosh, it's a letter from my dream school. i don't want to open it"

namjoon gasped, "open it" he begged, minji began shaking, "calm down, breathe in and out! let me get yoongi and minjun" he rushed his words, quickly trying to gather everyone. she sat in the middle of the table as she tried to take everything in.

yoongi came running, "oh jeez, i'm about to throw up" he spoke, making minjun laugh. minji gently opened the letter, yoongi rubbed her shoulders to ease her nerves.

she began crying, "i got in with full ride" she sobbed, "what does that mean? a train is going to come take her?" minjun asked, she laughed through her tears, "it means it's fully paid for" she cried.