forty

yoongi had taken a month to feel somewhat okay. he felt that he had finally reached a point where he felt like he could function.

even though he felt miserable everyday, things were getting better like seokjin said.

he had mixed feelings. he still felt horrible about being a useless father, he spent most his days trying to interact with minji but he usually ended up just sitting next to her in silence while watching a show.

it hurt him more than it should've, the last thing he wanted was for minji to feel detached from him. he was scared to lose his strong bond with his daughter.

the boy also tried to quit smoking but, as expected, he only ended up sobbing and shaking when seokjin said he couldn't have a cigarette.

he hated all this so much. everytime he thought of it, he cried until he couldn't no more.

he laid in bed, trying to find motivation to get up and make food for when minji came home. seokjin said he could take care of it but it only made him feel even shittier.

the boy sighed and got up, shivering when his feet made contact with the cold floor. he looked in the fridge and immediately felt unmotivated, he let out a distressed whined and sighed.

"hey yoon, what's up?" seokjin said, walking into the kitchen, "i want to make food but it looks overwhelming" he mumbled, seokjin hummed, "how about we do it together? baby steps yoongi" seokjin said, yoongi smiled a bit and nodded, "okay"

yoongi wasn't allowed to cut anything, seokjin was really strict about that and he honestly couldn't blame him.

"how have you been doing these days? you look a bit better" seokjin said, he noticed a difference in yoongi, he lived with yoongi but yoongi wasn't always honest.

"i feel okay for once" yoongi spoke, washing some vegetables that seokjin had asked him to wash. seokjin couldn't help but smile upon hearing that, "i'm glad, i just want you to be happy, yoongi" seokjin said, yoongi showed a small smile.

"what happened to namjoon?" seokjin asked, yoongi's eyes widened, "shit, i forgot to answer and it's been a month" he gasped, his heart beating as fast as it could.

"oh gosh yoongi" seokjin said, yoongi dashed to his room to get his phone and answer namjoon. poor boy.

yoongi

HI SORRY I FORGOT TO ANSWER FOR A MONTH. IM SO SORRY.

namjoon

it's fine

yoongi

im sorry :(

i wasn't in a good mental state but i feel okay now

anyway

donghyun is minji's biological father who left me when he found out i was pregnant with her.

namjoon

oh :/

im sorry for asking