fifty-one

yoongi cleaned the restaurant bathroom, finding himself chuckle once he saw a positive pregnancy test in the staff bathroom.

he then went on break where he saw jungkook rocking back and forth in a chair, "are you okay kook?" yoongi asked, jungkook's puffy eyes stared at yoongi and he nodded.

"yes i'm fine" he mumbled, yoongi raised a brow, "what's wrong?" yoongi asked, "nothing's wrong, how's minji?" jungkook asked, yoongi hummed, something was definitely wrong with jungkook.

yoongi decided to use the money he would normally use on cigarettes to buy mcdonald's. his appetite was higher than usual.

he sipped on his soda as he drove home, he got off early from his shift which made him happy.

he was having a good day, besides that one customer who pissed him off.

"appa! got a 100% on my test!" minji giggled, yoongi smiled, lifting the girl up and kissing her forehead.

"that's amazing min, appa is so proud of you" yoongi smiled, feeling so proud of his daughter. minji was extremely smart, it surprised yoongi.

it surprised him because he didn't have smart genes and neither did her father, she was just a genius.

jungkook

can i come over?

yoongi

yeah

something up?

jungkook

i want to talk about something

yoongi

okayy

yoongi was curious about what jungkook wanted to talk about. usually, jungkook would say anything in text.

soon, there was a knock on the door. yoongi opened the door and eas instantly pulled in for a hug.

"take a seat, what's wrong?" yoongi asked, grabbing water for him and jungkook, "u-um.. i'm pregnant" jungkook mumbled, beginning to cry.

yoongi's eyes widened and gulped, maybe seokjin wasn't insane, "hey kook, don't cry" yoongi frowned, his heart aching for him.

"i-i didn't have anyone to come to besides you. i-i'm scared" jungkook cried, yoongi hugged him, "it's okay to be scared" yoongi reassured, letting the boy cry until he spoke up.

"i would schedule an appointment to confirm it and then think about what you want to do. are you going to tell seokjin?" yoongi asked, jungkook shrugged, "i have a date with him later today" jungkook said, yoongi hummed.

"take your time, find a doctor as soon as possible. i can send you the address of the one i went to. don't eat sushi, don't drink alcohol or caffeine, don't get stressed out, it's not good for the baby. i'll be here if you need anything" yoongi said, jungkook sniffled and nodde, "thank you yoongi, i really appreciate it" jungkook hiccuped, yoongi nodded, "let's eat something, what do you want to eat?"