three

yoongi couldn't believe his daughter was one year old. minji was developing a bit faster than other kids her age according to her doctor which made yoongi feel so happy and proud, he wanted the absolute best for minji.

yoongi put three outfits in front of minji, a yellow dress, a pink dress, and a yellow shirt with shorts, letting the small girl pick which one she wanted for her special day "pick one minji" yoongi spoke with a smile, minji placed her hand on the shirt and shorts "ah, what a good choice"

minji giggled as yoongi changed her into some new clothes, she was given a toy to distract her from crying because yoongi was trying to change her.

"look minji, today is your birthday so i bought you a gift. let's see if you can unwrap it yourself" yoongi smiled, placing the gift wrapped with pink wrapping paper on the ground.

minji began crying when she couldn't open the gift, she tried to put it in her mouth but yoongi quickly took the box away "i'll help you" yoongi said, he made a small hole in the paper and let minji pull the rest "no eating paper minji" yoongi scolded, pulling the paper away from minji's mouth and putting it in the trash "there you go, you're doing so well" yoongi smiled, helping minji a bit more.

minji squealed when she saw the stuffed bunny in a plastic box, hitting it with her small hands. yoongi smiled upon seeing that minji liked the gift, he opened the plastic box and handed the bunny to minji.

yoongi couldn't help but take a few pictures of the happy girl. he was so proud of himself for the first time in a while and was happy to see minji happy.

-

yoongi

minji is so happy with the bunny i gave her 🥺🥺

im so happy :(((

i can't believe she's already one

seokjin

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER?!?!? I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, MINJI HAS THE BEST PARENT OUT THERE

yoongi

i hope she thinks im the best parent :(

yk i really hope minji had a dad or mom. one day she'll grow up and realize she only has one parent unlike other kids and get upset. i don't know how i'll explain what happened

seokjin

yoongi :(

i feel like she has to understand that a lot of people aren't ready for a child at that age. but you really wanted minji so you kept her but the 'dad's didn't want her. im sure she'll feel upset but donghyun wouldn't be a good dad and you can hopefully find someone who is a good step dad to minji

yoongi

thanks hyung :)

wtf minji is trying to eat paper from the trash bin brb

seokjin

💀💀

-

"stop it minji-ah" yoongi frowned, taking the paper away from the girls mouth, minji let out cries. yoongi sighed, softly rocking the girl "you're one year old but act like you're still a newborn" yoongi said, making a 'tch' sound.