thirteen

"my appa?" minji asked, jimin nodded and smiled "why is his hair green? but his hair is black now" minji hummed, jimin chuckled "he used hair dye, it looks cool right? my hair is not blonde but it's blonde because i dyed it that color" jimin explained but minji still looked curious "i want my hair blue" minji said, jimin hummed "i'll ask your appa"

-

jimin

hi

yoongi

hi

jimin

so ik minji is 2 but she's asking to dye her hair blue

yoongi

what, why

jimin

i showed her a picture of you with mint hair

yoongi

my cute hoe days 💔

jimin

you had one bf and called yourself a hoe 💀

anyways, she was wondering why your hair is green and then i told her about my hair and now she wants her hair blue

yoongi

i feel like a bad father if i say yes 😁 and i feel like a bad father if i say no to her 😁

jimin

you're not a bad father either way!

yoongi

tell her i'll dye one strand with those washable hair dyes, yk those you can get at a store

jimin

ok, have a nice day at work!

-

yoongi sighed as he turned off his phone, he put his phone in his back pocket to start eating lunch for break time.

"hi hyung" jungkook said, sitting down next to yoongi "hello" yoongi said, munching on his sandwich "how are you?" jungkook asked, shoving some rice in his mouth "i'm good, my daughter wants to dye her hair blue since she saw an old picture of me with mint hair" yoongi chuckled, jungkook smiled "isn't she like 2?" he asked, yoongi nodded and took a sip of water "yeah, she's almost 3 though, i don't know what to do for her birthday that's in 9 days" yoongi sighed, jungkook hummed "just hold a small party or go to an arcade" jungkook shrugged, yoongi nodded "that's probably what i'll end up doing"

"fuck you! you're the reason i don't have a job anymore!" an ex employee shouted, grabbing a glass cup and throwing it at yoongi, yoongi was quick push jungkook away so the cup wouldn't hit him or himself.

"i hope you get fired too you slut! have a miserable life and i hope your ugly ass daughter does too!" he shouted, spitting on yoongi's uniform.

yoongi was shaking, he was taking deep breaths to calm himself down from what had just happened "no one is hurt, it's not going to happen again, you're okay" yoongi mumbled to himself, jungkook was getting yoongi a glass of water.