seventy-one

yoongi was discharged with no baby.

honestly, yoongi was beyond upset. he was falling into a depressive episode. he refused to eat, shower, or move ans spent his days looking at the walls.

"yoongi-ah, you have to eat" namjoon said, it was an everyday thing. it was an ongoing cycle of namjoon begging yoongi to eat something, but the boy didn't listen.

yoongi shook his head and shrugged, closing his eyes and tucking himself into bed.

"yoongi" namjoon said more sternly this time, "what?" yoongi sighed, "you need to eat. sit up, and i'll bring you so food" he spoke, he was using his mad teacher voice.

"i don't want to eat" yoongi mumbled, namjoon stayed silent, "yoongi, i'm upset too, trust me. i think the least we can do is take care of ourselves. we get to visit our baby soon" namjoon reassured, rubbing his shoulder.

"i still don't want to eat" yoongi dead panned, "love, you get delicious meat or protein shake. you choose" namjoon spoke, "joonie, i gained 20 pounds"

namjoon shrugged, "didn't ask, don't care" he said, "i asked if you want meat or a protein shake" namjoon said, yoongi closed his eyes.

"let me rest" yoongi sighed, namjoon left the room because he began getting frustrated.

-

seokjin

hello

i know that we rarely talk but i want to talk to you

namjoon

what's up?

seokjin

first of all, how are you?

namjoon

i'm okay

how are you?

seokjin

i'm good, thank you

i want to talk about yoongi

i think it's important you know that yoongi struggles with postpartum depression

so please take care of him and yourself with everything going on

namjoon

thank you

seokjin

is he okay?

namjoon

um

im not sure

he's not doing much since he got discharged

he's been sleeping

not eating

hell i think he hardly moves

as for me, i've just been taking care of minji

seokjin

if you notice he feels and looks worse, take him to a psych evaluation

although he has a therapist, you'll have to drag him