forty-four

yoongi called in for a morning shift so he woke up at seven in the morning to get him and minji ready, seokjin was left to sleep in for the day.

according to jungkook, their manager had changed all of yoongi's shifts to morning shifts and gave his shifts to a new guy. yoongi was pissed off to say tha least.

"hurry minji or we'll be late" yoongi said, minji was too busy sipping orange juice at the table, "okay! i'm done" she smiled, yoongi smiled back at the girl, "great job, min"

morning's were slow, yoongi liked that about morning shifts. he wiped down tables faster than the other employees even though he had just came back. he was a hard worker.

yoongi eventually got a table, making him shake a bit but he was okay. he had spent all day yesterday preparing himself for this.

"here are your drinks, are you guys ready to order?" yoongi asked, staring at the couple "can i see your manager?" the woman asked, yoongi's heart drop. he was doing well! why did the woman want the manager?

he smiled, "of course! i'll be right back!" he said, he swore he was going to light this place on fire.

jungkook came in after a bit, seeing yoongi was leaning against the kitchen with a sad expression, "what's happening?" jungkook asked, "i have one table and they asked to talk to the manager! i didn't do anything, i even made sure to give them extra attention while wiping tables" he frowned, a pout on display.

"aw man, those people are the worst. don't worry about it hyung" jungkook smiled, yoongi sighed and nodded, he couldn't do much about it.

he eventually saw his manager come over to him, making him gulp, "all good yoongi, they just said that you're a hard worker with a nice personality who has a bright smile. keep it up!" she smiled, yoongi untensed his muscles and bowed, "it's your first day back and you're doing well" the manager complimented, "thank you"

"what happened to yoongi? why was he gone for so long?" one of jungkook's co-worker's asked, "he was sick and he was on paid leave" jungkook said, he couldn't say more than that, "what was he sick with? is he pregnant again? he looks chubbier to be honest" his co-worker laughed, jungkook rolled his eyes, "stop that nonsense, you're crazy" he sighed, leaving to go help the boy who was wiping the tables like mad and running around with food and drinks.

yoongi's legs ached, he was so tired but needed to keep going.

namjoon

hii yoongi

yoongi

helloo

namjoon

what r u doing hehe

yoongi

im working

i had to go back

namjoon

ah

where do you work?