sixty-two

yoongi held his forehead, his head hurt like hell and he didn't know why.

he felt sick, namjoon had gotten sick a week prior. maybe that was it.

"wanna go home" he mumbled, his body was killing him. he just wanted some soup and lay in bed with the two loves of his life.

"here's your soup" namjoon said, setting it on yoongi's nightstand, the boy nodded, "thank you joonie"

"you don't have a temperature. did you eat something bad?" namjoon asked, yoongi hummed, "a 1 day expired yogurt"

namjoon laughed, "i don't think it was that, just get cozy and head to sleep" namjoon said, yoongi yawned and nodded.

"appa is sick so just leave him in his room. how about we go to the park?" namjoon asked, minji squealed and nodded.

"let's go!" she giggled, running to her room to put on her shoes.

namjoon smiled seeing the little girl so happy. he was so happy with his little family.

"is she yours?" a woman asked, pointing to minji, "she's my step daughter" he said, the woman hummed.

"where are her real parents?"

'inconsiderate bitch' namjoon thought, "well, one of her biological parents is at home sick" he said, the woman raised a brow.

"what about the other one?" she asked, namjoon shrugged, "joonie! push me on the swing!" the little girl shouted.

namjoon showed a smile, walking over to the small girl.

he lifted her up, placing her in the swing and pushing her, "more!" she giggled, namjoon laughed, pushing her a bit more.

"wow! i think i'm going to fly!" she explained, namjoon gasped, "oh no! how am i going to fly too?" he sulked, fake crying.

"don't know. you're tall so just jump" she said, namjoon laughed at the girls words.

while namjoon and minji had fun at the park, yoongi was miserable.

he had thrown up his soup, along with the orange juice namjoon had given him. he started to think it was a stomach bug.

he was crying on the bathroom floor, why did he feel horrible physically?

"stomach hurts" he winced, hugging his stuffed bear. he didn't use it a lot these days but since namjoon wasn't there, he needed it.

he began crying, again. his tummy felt horrible, he felt bloated and nauseous. what in the world was wrong with him?

"i don't think appa is going to make dinner so should we buy something?" namjoon asked as he buckled the girl in her seat.

"don't know, we should buy something to make him feel better" she said, namjoon hummed, "what makes him feel better?"

minji shrugged, "ice cream" she said, namjoon chuckled, "i'm sure we could buy him some"