seventy-seven

unsurprisingly, jungkook woke up without anyone next to him at 10am.

what else could he expect? this was usual for him. he sat there and sighed. he rubbed his bump and got his phone out to text the boy.

seokjin

hey love <33 i have a morning class and plan on going to the library to study until 2 or so. love uu.

jungkook

was about to text you

could you study at home?

seokjin

why's that

jungkook

never mind

study well!

jungkook sat there until he felt his daily morning sickness. the thing about his morning sickness is that he just felt nauseous but didn't actually throw up.

he sighed, getting up to see if jiwoo was awake. he saw the girl wasn't awake so he headed to the kitchen to clean and make food.

"papa, i think i need more clothes. look! my leggings aren't long enough!" she sulked, namjoon looked at the leggings and nodded.

"appa and i will get you some soon. you're growing a lot, min" namjoon said, "papa, will you still be able to carry me?" minji asked, namjoon smiled and nodded.

"of course minji" he said, "hurry up and get ready, appa made breakfast"

"i want papa" jiwoo cried, jungkook rocked her around, "shh, he'll be home soon" jungkook reassured, gosh even jiwoo missed seokjin.

jungkook wanted to cry. he was tired. he needed seokjin, especially at these times. he was pregnant and had a toddler. even when seokjin was next to him, he was studying.

"do you want to read a book? that'll be good, right?" jungkook smiled, jiwoo sniffled and nodded.

jungkook felt terribly alone.

he wasn't physically alone; he knew that. but he felt emotionally alone. jiwoo fell asleep in jungkook's arms so it was just jungkook.

seokjin

i'll be home soon

jungkook

👍

seokjin

how have you and jiwoo been today

jungkook

jiwoo has been fine she missed you a lot today and she fell asleep