Ch. 46: A Terrible Place

TW!: Blood and graphic descriptions! Read at your own risk!

Time to go find the Nether Fortress.

I stretched, curling back into the warmth of Dream's bed even though I know it's going to be way hotter where we're going today.

I rolled my head to the side to watch Dream as he pushed himself up and grabbed his jeans off the nightstand, closing my eyes to give him the privacy of getting out of his night shorts. "Good morning." I greeted him groggily, yawning after the words left my lips.

"'Morning, beautiful." Dream returned, his morning voice sending a pleasurable warmth through my stomach at how deep and warm it sounds. "You can open your eyes." I did, watching as he reached for his belt.

"That time already?" I asked, even though it was him slapping the alarm on his clock that woke us as proof it's time.

"Mhm." Dream hummed, the only other sound being the sound the clinking metal of his buckle as he wove on his belt. "You can sleep a little longer, you know I'm an early riser." Dream offered, and it was tempting considering the arm draped over my waist.

But I too know what we're up for today, so it's probably in our best interest to get up and get ready instead of trying to catch another twenty or so minutes of sleep.

"You getting ready for the day, or going to go take a shower before we leave?" I asked while watching him throw his hoodie over his shoulder instead of pulling it on.

Dream crawled back onto the bed and over towards me, letting me hook my arms around him in a hug since I can't get up with the arms around my waist. "Yeah, I'm gonna shower and get the others up. You could join me~"

"Not a chance." Dream whined dramatically against my shoulder, his lips pouting against my bare skin.

"Can't blame a guy for trying."

"Yes, I can." Dream started to pull away at my early morning teasing, so I stopped him and used all my strength to flip him on his back on the bed.

"Hey, it's early for this, come-" Dream cut short with a shuddering breath as I leaned over and kissed the side of his neck where his pulse point thrummed steadily, pulling away just as quick and letting him go.

"I'll see you after your shower." I hummed, settling back in to relax for a few more minutes as Dream sat up stiffly and turned to me with a blush and frazzled look in his eye.

"You're such a tease." Dream grumbled, carding his fingers through his messy bed head.

"Did you not enjoy the good morning kiss?" I teased more, batting my eyelashes for extra effort.

Dream stared back at me, and I slowly felt my confidence over teasing the man who's much more devious than myself wavering at the unreadable look in his eyes.

He sucked his teeth, before standing up and keeping his back to me as he walked around the bed towards the opening in the curtains. "Aw, if you didn't like it, I won't do it again, big guy." I cooed after him, still willing to poke the bull.

"You're a tease. That's all I have to say." Dream looked over his shoulder at me, and I grinned innocently at him as his eyes drifted over me before making his way out to go get his shower.

I settled back, before realizing I wasn't the only one awake when Sapnap moved around and took Dream's spot. "You really are the biggest tease." Sapnap hummed as he laid back, tapping his side for me to cuddle up with him now since Dream is gone.

"Oh, please. He starts it half the time, I'm just getting one up over him." I mused as he let me use his bicep as a pillow, laying my arm over his stomach.