Quiet pt. 2

Tommy's POV - 3 months later

These past few months have been weird. It was great having time to myself and focusing on college. But it felt off, not staying up talking to my friends about stupid topics. I still talked to Tubbo and Jschlatt. I would join calls with them, but it started getting harder to do when people would join the call. I would stay silent and just wait for them to leave. Everyone stopped bothering me except Wilbur.
I guess he felt bad for what he said that day. I don't blame him. It just became to much. So I learned sign language and only talked to Tubbo and Jschlatt. They said I'm a lot more calm and laid back. I still have humor though.
I decided that today I was gonna stream for the first time in 3 months.

I decided to tweet about it first.

Tommy @TommyInnit
Hey guys. It took me a few months what I wanted to do with myself but I finally figured out who I am. I'm glad to say I'm returning to streaming regularly. I'll be doing an among us stream!

Load Comments

I would be hanging out with the same lobby from 3 months ago. This should be a eventful game.
I join the game and VC and get bombarded with yelling.
"TOMMY!" I hear people say at the same time.
"Hey guys," I respond quietly.
My anxiety started to rise. In the last few months my anxiety has gotten worse and I couldn't do anything about it. I had no money for a prescription and my parents died a while back. Obviously no one knows this.
"Let's start the game then, shall we." I replied quietly.
Like last time it's proximity chat. I followed around Jschlatt. We talked while doing tasks, well I let him do most of the talking. I just hummed in response. I laughed at a couple of his jokes which seemed to make him happy.

A body gets reported. I see it's Tubbo's and I frown. I let the others talk.
"Tommy where were you?"
"With Schlatt," I respond with the least possible words.
"No he wasn't, I didn't see him once," I heard Schlatt's smile just the way he said it. I shake my head smiling.
"What the fuck," I say while laughing. I hear Schlatt stifling a laugh.
Somehow Schlatt gets kicked off instead of me, and was the imposter. I guess they learned from their mistakes.
I make my way over to my next task and see Wilbur there.

Play it cool, your streaming

I start doing my task without saying anything to Wilbur.
"Hey Tommy,"
"Hey Will, how are you?" I say trying to hurry my task.
"I've been doing well, I missed you though. It's not the same in the sleepy bois without you,"
I scoff,
"I bet Techno was happy for some peace and quiet,"
He chuckles, but you could tell it was an awkward laugh.
"Can I talk to you after stream, Tommy?"
"Fine, but only a bit. I have some things to do later," I respond and leave the room.

After everyone ends stream, and unmute in the call I could already feel the tension.
"Uh hi guys," I laugh nervously.
"Where have you been Tommy?" I hear Techno say.
My heart beats faster after hearing that question. I really am an awkward person now, holy shit.
"I did what I said what I was gonna do. I learned sign language so I could stop talking. I just wanted to say hello one more time before I go silent,"
"Tommy, we didn't mean anything we said in that call. None of us want you to go silent," Phil speaks up.
"I don't care what any of you want. I'm not going silent because of you. I'm going silent for myself. It took me way to long to build that fake ass ego and it was tiring. I was loud to keep my thoughts off other things. The hate just got to me okay, happens to all of us."

Wilbur speaks up, "Tommy I'm really sorry for what I said. I didn't mean to make you upset."
"It's fine Will, I don't hold anything against you or anyone. I'll probably talk time to time, but I would like to still be all of your guy's friends." I say hoping they don't say no.
"I think we would all love to be your friends still. And Tommy, me and Schlatt got a surprise." Tubbo speaks up.
"Oh what is it?" I respond actually excited.
They both turn in their webcams and sign the words, "We love you"
I was speechless. When did they learn sign language?
"I- thank you guys,"
"That's not it Tommy, we all learned sign language,"
Everyone turned on their webcam and signed the same thing.
"We support whatever you want to do Tommy," Wilbur says.
I smile, a genuine one.
"Thank you guys so much."

825 words