Who am I?

Tommy was streaming with Wilbur, Dream, and Quackity. They were just chilling in a VC, playing Minecraft.
They switched off their bit to a new one, that Tommy didn't know was happening yet.
"Tommy you remind me of a girl," Dream said, obviously trying to offend him, but it didn't. He almost cracked a smile, but caught himself.
"Well, you can think what you want Dream, I don't care,"
"He is right though, whenever you scream you sound just like a girl and sometimes I think you act like one," Quackity said.
Tommy stayed quiet for a moment. Why didn't this make him mad? It made him feel happy? He quite liked being called a girl, but why?
"Okay Big Q, like I said, I don't care," Tommy said.

The three went on with the bit, trying to get Tommy to snap and go on about how much of a big man he was.
To Tommy, it felt nice to be called a girl, but he was a man? He didn't mind having a deep voice or his fluffy hair, but he also didn't mind if he was called a girl.
He shook his head, he couldn't think about this on stream.
"Hey big woman!" Wilbur joked. Tommy cracked a smile at the joke but not because it was funny, because he liked how it sounded. He laughed,
"Okay Wilbur,"

Tommy ended stream and stayed in call with Wilbur for a bit longer.
"You okay Tommy? Were we embarrassing you or making you uncomfortable?" Wilbur asked slightly worried.
"No you're okay!" Tommy reassured. A sigh of relief came from Wilbur.
"Okay good, but I know you don't like showing the calm side of yourself online, what was that?" Wilbur said.
Tommy shrugged his shoulders,
"I don't know, I was tired," Tommy lied.

Wilbur moved off the topic and talked to Tommy for about an hour before heading to bed.
Now Tommy was stuck in his thoughts. He knew he was a boy, and he was fine with that, but he also felt like being a girl sometimes. Everyone goes through that right? Wanting to be the opposite gender.
Not like Tommy wanted though, they didn't think about it that in depth.
So what was he?
Tommy searched and searched on the internet. He wasn't nonbinary, but maybe agender or genderfluid?

It seemed genderfluid was closer to how he felt. A smile formed across Tommy's face. He never really thought about his sexuality and all pronouns before, but now actually thinking about it. Maybe he should have thought about it before.
He settled on he liked all pronouns, but would probably have a different preference each day. Tommy turned off his phone, but not before clearing his search history.
His parents were very homophobic. They could never know about this.
And what would he tell his friends? Would they accept him? They accepted Eret and Niki and all the others.
Now he understood the struggle of coming out.

-next day: during stream-

Tommy was in a VC with the same people from yesterday, Dream, Wilbur and Quackity.
They continued the bit of Tommy being a woman and Tommy didn't mind one bit. They had no idea what they were actually doing, but they thought they were making fun of him. It was quite funny to think about it.
A laugh slipped Tommy's mouth,
"What's so funny?" Dream asked. Tommy laughed again,
"Nothing, nothing. Continue," Tommy couldn't contain his laughter very well, and his friends knew that.
"Oh come on! I want to know what's so funny," Wilbur complained.
"It's nothing important to you Wilbur," Tommy tried to reassure his friend.
"Come on big woman! Tell us!" Quackity said gaining another laugh from Tommy.

As his friends kept complaining about wanting to know what was so funny he went onto discord and messaged Eret.

Eret🕶

Eret I need help

What's up Tommy?

So during stream the other day Wilbur and the others started this bit

Oh yeah the woman one, I was watching your stream