Leaving pt. 2

-Time Skip: years later-
It's been 5 years. Everyone gave up on trying to find Tommy after 3 years.
Well, everyone except Techno. He may of hated him, but he missed the hell out of him.

It's a normal day for Techno. The only difference is he brought Phil along to look for Tommy.
"Come on mate, we both know even if we found Tommy he wouldn't come back. He would've done it already." Phil says.
Techno completely ignores Phil's remark and keeps walking.
They finally came across a village to stop at for a break.
"This village is bigger than I thought it would be," Techno thinks out loud.
They continue walking until Techno stops dead in his tracks and Phil bumps into him.
"What's wrong Techno?" He directs his eyes to where Techno is staring.
Now both of them, are staring at the blonde they saw years ago, staring right back at them.

Tommy's POV

How the fuck did they find me. It's been 5 whole years.
I walk over to Rose and give her Clementine. I can't let either of them near her. Especially Techno. I don't know if he still hates me, and who knows what he would do to her if he got his hands on her.
"Take Clementine and Star inside. I have to deal with some people," she nods her head understanding who I meant.
The day after I arrived I told her about me running away and my old SMP.
Once I see her go inside, I walk over to them.
"How did you guys find me. I thought you would've gave up by now," I chuckle at the end.
Neither of them say anything and just stand there looking at me.
"Hello? What did you guys turn into mimes or some shit,"
Techno speaks first,
"Whose child is that, Tommy," he asked but it sounded more like a demand to me.
"None of your business, now why are you here?"
"We've been looking for you for the past 5 years Tommy. Why'd you leave?" Phil speaks.
I think for a moment before answering,
"I got tired of fighting war after war because nobody could agree. Then I finally realized I was problem. So I packed up and left," they didn't say word.
"Well, I'm not just gonna send you guys back after your travel, so I'll make you guys some breakfast," I walk towards my house and give a signal for them to follow.

I give both of them their food and we just eat in awkward silence,
"You better ask your questions, because I'm not coming back to that god awful place with you guys. How is it by the way?"
"It's actually pretty good. There's been no wars since you left. Dream even gave the discs to Tubbo. And me and Techno are allowed in L'manberg too," Phil says sounding a bit proud while speaking.
"In serious terms though, whose child is that actually, Tommy?"
I still don't trust either of these guys. What if they try to hurt her? Or kill her?
"Mine. I found her while coming here after running away,"
I hear Techno snort,
"You? Have a child? I don't believe you,"
I laugh at his stupid remark.
"Techno, I'm 21. I have been taking care of myself before the very first war, her name is Clementine,"
"Can we meet her?" Phil asks.
I scoff,
"Absolutely not. You think after 5 years you can just walk into my life and I'll trust you right away," I say with venom in my voice.
"You mean you don't trust me," Techno says sounding mad.
"No, I mean both of you. Techno, you kill for chaos. That's why I don't trust you. Phil, I don't trust you because you don't know how to parent, you left both me and Will to fend for ourselves. I will not allow her to feel what I felt,"
Both of their faces are lace with anger and guilt.
"You can't just judge out past selves Tommy," Techno speaks up.
"Yeah the hell I can. Your telling me you still don't hate me? And Phil doesn't favorite anymore?"
"No I don't hate you. Why would I even look for you if I did. And Phil learned from his mistake when you left. We resurrected Will. He remembers everything, and won't talk to dad,"
I cringe at the use of the word dad.
"I will let you see Clementine, but you guys aren't my family anymore. Are we clear?"
They both nod their heads slowly.

They follow me into Rose's house and I grab Clementine.
"Hey Clem, there are some people I want you to meet," I say in a softer voice holding her hand and walking over to the living room.
"This is Philza and TechnoBlade." I say to her. I let go of her hand to let her walk over to him.
I first walk over to Techno and whisper to him,
"You hurt her, I will kill you on the spot. There's rumors here that I'm better than you now. Be careful." I say and walk over to Clementine to let her introduce herself.
I look over to Techno to see him surprised at what I said.
"Are you guys dad's family?" Clementine speaks shyly.
"We are, I'm Phil, Tommy's dad and that's his brother Techno," Phil says smiling.
We all talk for a bit until I hear Clementine gasp,
"Does that mean I get to meet everyone else? Could we go the you old home please!" I really didn't want to put her in danger, but I couldn't say no. I sigh,
"Fine, but only for a meetup," I hear Clementine and the other two cheer.

God I hope it's safe

We're close to entering the SMP and I start getting nervous,
"BEES!" I hear Clementine shout. I chuckle at her excitement.
"She's just like Tubbo, isn't she?" I hear Techno say.
"Yeah, I gave her my matching bandanna to her," I point to the bandanna wrapped around her neck.
We arrive to L'manberg and the first person I see is Tubbo.
This is gonna be an awkward visit.
Before I could comprehend what was happening I was engulfed into a hug.
"Is it really you?" I hear Tubbo say pulling away.
I chuckle, "yeah it's me, Tubs"
I was pulled into another hug by him.
"Whose kid is that?" He asks.
"Mine," I answer simply.
"Oh, who is the girl?" My eyes widen.
"No no, I found her in a forest and took her in. Her name is Clementine."

"TOMMY?" I turn around and see Wilbur. Not ghostbur, Wilbur soot.
"W-Wilbur?" I run up and give him a hug.
"Oh my god Tommy. How are you and why is there a child?" He asks pulling away from the hug.
"I've been doing great and that's my daughter Clementine,"
His eyes widen,
"I'll explain when everyone arrives," he nods in response.

-Time Skip-

I've caught up with everyone. Tubbo showed me he still had his bandanna which made me happy.
"So, you said that's your kid Tommy?" Quackity asks.
"Uh yeah I found her in a forest. Her name is Clementine,"
"Does that mean you got a girl?" Wilbur says.
My eyes soften at the thought.
"Um, I used to. She died a while back. We were actually near the SMP. She got shot.."
I hear a bunch of apologies but I hear someone say,
"Who was it?" Shit. I can't say who.
"Uhh it don't matter. It's in the past,"
Wilbur speaks up after a second of silence,
"Are they in the room. Whoever did it?"
I nod my head trying not to look anyone in the eyes.
I hear a bunch of gasps,
"Is it who I think it is, Tommy?" Wilbur speaks again.
"Uh yeah. It was an accident though. Or at least I think it was?" I say the end more like a question.
Everyone looks at Wilbur. He looked pissed.
He walks over to Dream and pushes him.
"What the hell man. I thought you said you changed. Killing someone does not mean you changed!"
I hear Dream scoff,
"The only reason I changed because there was no obnoxious child here. Tommy doesn't deserve anything he has, especially that brat of a kid he has," I hear people gasp at what he said.
That's too fucking far.
"So you did it on purpose," I ask getting angrier by the moment. I start walking over to him.
"Of course I did, who shoots someone on accident. I know I don't."
I take out my sword and pin him to wall.
"You know I could kill you now, but there hasn't been any wars here in a while. So let me make this clear, if I see your dumb ass smiley face mask ever again. I will kill you without a second thought," I say letting go of him.
I turn to walk away. Everyone is just looking at me like I did something amazing.
"What?" I laugh.
"What makes you think you could kill Dream?" I hear Niki ask.
"I could kill Techno if I wanted to. But I don't care enough to." Techno nods his head in agreement, "he threatened me earlier,"
"Since when did you become better than Techno?" Wilbur asks.
"When I left, I didn't want Clem getting hurt."
All the sudden I hear an arrow. I pull out my shield and block the arrow right before it hits Clementine.
"Okay, now you've done it you green bastard,"
I see Dream back up.
"Techno please grab Clem," he nods and grabs her.
I pull the arrow out of my shield, snapping it in half.
"How many lives do you have Dream? I hope it's not one because that would suck for you," he backs up again.
"It is one, but there's no way you could kill me," I chuckle coldly at him.
"Does anyone object me killing the one and only Dream? If you do you better got a good ass reason," I yell. Not one person says a thing.
I see Dream shoot his crossbow again. I catch the arrow, I lung forward and stick it in his shoulder. He screams in pain.
I take out my sword and speak before killing him,
"This is for Robin,"
I plunge the sword into his stomach.

I walk back over and wipe off the blood on me.
"Is there a president here still, or?" I ask.
"It's me again," Wilbur speaks up.
My eyes widen in surprise. I look over at Tubbo and he nods his head.
"Well President Wilbur Soot, I'm sorry for killing Dream, but he was a bitch,"
I hear Wilbur and a couple others laugh.
"I have a question dad, can we stay here? It's more fun here and Tubbo is really fun to hang out with!" I look over at Wilbur to see if we can stay.
"Your always welcome here Toms," He says smiling. I sigh,
"Alright, we can stay here,"
I hear everyone cheer.

Maybe it will be okay

1841 words

Thats a wrap. Yuh
Eat or drink something please ❤️