I want to be happy

Tommy is known as the funny, loud, energetic twitch streamer who seems to have a perfect life.
And it would be true, if he didn't fall into a state of depression. He had no reason to feel this way, but it just happened and now he's stuck with a hole in his heart.
He had a loving fanbase, but then again he had many haters who could ruin his day in an instant.
He had two parents who took care of him, but deep down he knew they didn't love him.
He had many friends, but he knew they only used him and pitied him. They probably found him annoying and loud.
Well he knew they found him annoying. He was told everyday by them.

His alarm interrupted his thoughts. Speaking of friends, he was supposed to play among us with them.
He debated wether he should stream or not. On one hand, content. On the other, you have a face cam on and you have to act happy.
Yeah, he wouldn't be streaming. He logged into his PC and hovered over join call.
He would have to fake his online persona because others were streaming.
With a sigh escaping his mouth, he joined the VC.

Tommy's POV

I stay silent at first to scan who was playing among us.
It was me, Wilbur, Tubbo, Philza, Schlatt, Quackity, Dream, Fundy, Niki, and Techno. I was surprised that Techno was playing. He never liked to socialize, but that may just be with me, who knows.
I unmute and yell into my mic,
"HEY GUYS," I screech. I hear others say hello and I hear Wilbur groan but reluctantly say hello back.

I get in the lobby and I start a conversation with Tubbo about bees.
"But aren't you scared they will sting you?" I ask slightly confused how he loved bees so much.
"Not at all! They are so cute and some are even fluffy!" Tubbo exclaims
I laugh at his excitement over talking about the bug.
Wilbur pipes into our conversation,
"Tommy you're just scared of them." He laughs.
"I'm not. I'm just slightly confused on how he doesn't get stung by bees. I always get stung by them," I force out my iconic laugh. It's funny how it's iconic, but fake.

The game starts and I get crewmate. I start doing my tasks around the map and at the end of the round follow around Tubbo.
A body was reported and it was Fundy's. I wasn't too surprised since he always got killed first. I accidentally laugh out loud while the others were talking.
"What's so funny?" Phil asks.
"Nothing. I was just lauging because Fundy always gets killed first,"
"Wait did you kill Fundy, Tommy?" Wilbur tries to throw the blame on me.
I explained what I was doing all round and luckily, for once didn't get thrown out.

The next round Wilbur came and killed me in electrical. I wasn't really surprised, he always killed me first when he was imposter.
I immediately zone out until Tubbo reported my body. Wilbur spoke first,
"Wait, let's skip vote because we don't have to listen to the gremlin yell," he snickered. It shouldn't really faze me by now, but it still hurts as bad as it did on the beginning. I put my head on my desk and shut my eyes. I hadn't slept much in the last two days. I've been doing college essays and editing videos I recorded.

My head shoots you when I head people calling my name,
"Huh? What's wrong?" I ask not knowing what's going on.
I must've fell asleep when I got killed.
"You weren't talking so we got worried. What happened?" Dream asked.
"I fell asleep I guess." I chuckle dryly. The others start laughing.
"How do you fall asleep that quickly!" Wilbur snorts.
"It's actually pretty easy. I am very tired,"  I laugh along.
"Why are you so tired that you fall asleep on your desk!" Techno asks.
"Techno you can't say anything. I have just as bad of a sleep schedule as you," I joke getting a laugh at if everyone, even Techno.
The next round starts and I got imposter. I walk around faking tasks and kill Techno since he was following me.
It surprised me he was even following me. I thought he would follow Phil or Wilbur.

His body gets reported and people start talking.
"Tubbo, if you vote for me, I'll vote for you," he agrees and then people start voting without saying anything.
"Who did you vote?" I ask
"I voted for you Tommy," Wilbur said. I roll my eyes,
"Of course you did," I mumble under my breath.
I was voted out and annoyed Wilbur for the rest of the time by closing doors on him. I found it quite funny.
Plus in my mind he kind of deserved it for how much he was putting me down today. My ego disappears because of him sometimes.