Fighting

3rd person

Fighting has always been a problem in the sbi family. The topic would differ to random things.
From a broken vase, or if chores were left unfinished. It didn't matter, Wilbur, Phil and Techno always fought, leaving a terrified blonde boy stuck in his room. To scared to try and stop the arguing.
But not in a million years did he think he would be the reason they were fighting...

It was a normal afternoon for Tommy. He woke up first as usual. The house was still, and the floor boards creaked with every step Tommy took.
He walked downstairs and grabbed a banana for his dinner. He couldn't remember the last time his friends had made an actual dinner, which he couldn't care less. He wasn't a fan of food anyway. He walked up the stairs quietly, heading into his room and shutting the door softly.
He walked over to his PC and turned it on. He figured he would stream today since he hadn't gone live in a while.
Hovering over the go live button, preparing himself to put on his online persona.
But a loud noise caused him to stop and groan. His friends were at it again. Screaming at each other for a dumb reason.
He never really paid attention to what they fought over, but today was different.

Listening in on the conversation, he heard his name used a couple times.
"HE IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING! ALL HE DOES IS GET IN THE WAY!"
He recognized the voice as Wilbur's. It was typical for Wilbur to start the fight so he wasn't surprised.
"HES JUST A KID WILBUR. WE HAVE TO TEACH HIM WHATS RIGHT FROM WRONG. IF YOU REMEMBER HIS PARENTS COULDNT DO THAT FOR HIM!"
The other voice was Phil's. Now he knew the argument was about him.
"OH COME ON PHIL! THEY FUCKING BEAT HIM. OF COURSE HE KNOWS WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT ISNT!"
The memory flooded Tommy's mind if his parents, repeatedly hitting him for a simple mistake made. It made him shiver.
Shaking the thought out of his head, he decided to get closer to the fighting. He walked out of his room, where the yelling wasn't muffled.
"HES SIXTEEN! HE IS STILL A KID! AND YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE HIS CHILDHOOD FROM HIM!" Phil argued back. It made Tommy happy that Phil was sticking up for him.
It also broke Tommy's heart that Wilbur found Tommy annoying.
He sat on the stairs, tearing up at the harsh words Wilbur carelessly threw.
"I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM FRIENDS WITH THE KID. ALL HE DOES IS CAUSE PROBLEMS!"
Tommy stood up and walked down the stairs to see Techno sitting on the couch, looking slightly angry at Wilbur.
Phil seemed to be trying to calm himself but ultimately failed.
And Wilbur, he looked infuriated.
But all those emotions dropped when they saw Tommy walking to grab his jacket.
He put it on, without saying a word, wiping away his remaining tears he spoke.
"I'm going out. I don't know when I'll be back, so don't ask,"
Tommy grabbed his phone and AirPods heading for the front door.
"Tommy-" Wilbur said but was interrupted by the front door slamming shut with a force no one knew Tommy could have.

Techno and Phil looked over at Wilbur. Techno wanted to slap the shit out of Wilbur for saying all those terrible things about Tommy, but he kept his cool.
"That was fucked up Wilbur. What the hell is wrong with you?" Techno said.
Wilbur's mouth was still agape from the previous events of Tommy leaving, and hearing the whole argument.
"He's just a kid, Will. He doesn't know better yet. It doesn't help that you throw negative words about him," Phil said finally calming himself.
Wilbur sighed. He didn't know why he said all those things about Tommy. He meant none of them.
He had just been so angry these past weeks. He took it out on anyone he could.
He knew it would backfire on him somehow, but he didn't imagine it would be hurting his friend he saw as a brother.
"I'll stay up until he gets home. It's late, you guys can go to bed. I need to apologize to him anyway," Wilbur said.
The two others said their goodnight, and went to bed.
Wilbur sat down on the couch, repeating all the words he said to himself.

God, I'm such an idiot

Tommy's POV

I left the house quickly, not letting Wilbur say anything to me.
It was a nice day outside, so I should be able to stay outside for a while.
My mind kept repeating every single word Wilbur said about me.
I had no destination in mind. Yet I found myself in front of the bridge I stood at two years ago.
I lived with my parents back then, and I was ready to take my life. To end all the pain.
I still think about doing it, but when Wilbur, Phil and Techno saved me I thought they cared for me.
Thought I could stick out my life.
But do they really care for me? Does anyone really anyone care if I was dead?
I mean... I could kill myself right now. Wait- no! I promised I wouldn't. I promised myself.

I back away from the ledge and pull out my phone to check the time.
2:34 AM
I let out a shaky breath, now realizing I was soaked?
I look up at the sky and see it was pouring. I let out a little chuckle.
I start running back to my house, laughing hysterically.
I don't know why this was fun, but it made me feel alive.

I opened the front door quietly, hoping I wouldn't wake anyone up. I quickly walk in and hang up my jacket.
I head up to my room and change into some fresh clothes.
I head back downstairs for a glass of water before I went to bed.
Opening the fridge for a water bottle, I grab the last one and close it.
I turn to see Wilbur right in front of me. I yelp and drop my water bottle.
"You twat! Next time give me a heads up before you scare me in the devils hour, yeah?" I say holding my chest.
I was brought into a hug which made me flinch, I hated physical contact.
Standing there for a second, I decided to reciprocate the hug.
"What's this for?" I whisper.
"I'm so fucking sorry Tommy. I didn't mean anything I said. I was angry and stressed and I've been taking it out on everyone," Wilbur said hugging me tighter.
I couldn't say anything back because it wasn't okay. He made me feel as if I was back at my house, stuck with my two alcoholic parents.
"You don't have to forgive me, I just wanted to tell you," Wilbur whispered.
I nod,
"I can't forgive you yet Wilbur, I'm sorry," I whisper back.
"That's okay, Toms,"
He pulls away from the hug and offers me a small smile, before starting to walk away.
I grab his arm before he could leave. He turns around confused,
"I-uhm, can I sleep in your room tonight? I don't really want to be alone," I mumble looking down.
He chuckles, "Of course Toms, let's go," he says. I follow him up the stairs into his room.
I jump onto his bed, grabbing one of his blankets.
I feel Wilbur lay down next to me, grabbing his other blanket.

3rd person

Tommy slowly feels himself drifting off. He unintentionally turns over and latches onto Wilbur, snuggling up to him for warmth.
Wilbur chuckles and wraps an arm around the smaller boy.
They both end up falling asleep, cuddling up to each other.

Now if you asked Techno and Phil about the next morning when they found the two friends, asleep and snuggled up to each other, they would show you every single photo they took. Which was over 50.
Yes, both Wilbur and Tommy were very unhappy about having their picture taken while asleep, but neither would ever admit that, that night was the best sleep they had gotten in a while.

1379 words

Ayup lads!

How are we? I hope you are doing well, and if not go and get some rest, okay. You deserve a break.

ANYWAYS!

Sorry for not uploading I'm running out of ideas, but I have lots of drafts now lol

HAVE A LOVELY DAY

LUV U

-Lio ❤️