Voices

Tommy's POV

I haven't gotten any sleep in the past week. I just recently had the voices get louder. Everyone in my family had voices in their heads. I tried once to tell Phil but he shook me off and said he was busy.
I didn't try again to tell anyone. They weren't that loud then. But now, I can't here anyone else talk.
I sit on my bed, with my head repeatedly hitting the wall. I get up and look at the clock. It read 2:45 AM... I already knew I wasn't gonna get any sleep.
I walk out of my house and start walking around the SMP. It was so peaceful at night. There was no yelling, nobody fighting, no eggpire trying to get you under their rule. It was great. I sit down on the famous bench and stare at the moon. Then the voices come back. I grab my ears and shut my eyes tightly.
What felt like forever, the voices finally quieted down. I knew I should probably go see Techno but he hated my guts. I think if he ever saw me again my death would already planned.
I have been procrastinating going to Techno's but I can't wait any longer.
I get up from the bench and start my long journey.

The sun was starting to rise so Techno should be up when I get there. I had just entered the snow biome so I should be getting close.
My eyes started getting heavy but I couldn't sleep right now.
I shiver from the cold wind. I didn't have any clothes to keep me warm. I will probably have a frost bite by the time I make it to Techno's.

I finally make it to Techno's house. I knock on the door and lean on the fence. I felt like I could pass out any second.
I hear the door open and I look up to see Techno grab his axe. I was too tired to react in time.
Now I have an axe to my throat. And honestly, I couldn't care less.
"What are you doing here Tommy," Techno growled.
"Well I knew this was a dumb idea," I laugh. Techno presses the axe harder against my neck.
"I'm not gonna ask again,"
"Well I was gonna ask for help but you obviously don't want to help me I can see. I'll head off then,"

I take the axe of my neck and start heading down the stairs. I had to use the railing so I didn't fall on my ass.
"Hold on. Your not getting off that easy. I told you if I saw you again I would kill you," 
I turn around and see Techno right in front of me,
"Honestly go for it. Maybe I could get a couple minutes of rest in the afterlife," I yawn. I saw Techno's axe lower,
"Are you alright?"
I laugh at him.
"I mean coming the the blood for the blood god for help sure does show I'm alright don't it?" I laugh again. I laugh basically at anything now. Everything so funny to me,
"What did you need help with exactly," he sounded cautious asking me.
"Well you and Phil are the only people I know who can help me,"
"With what?"
"Well I want to know how to get rid of the voices." I yawn again.
"And how to get some god dam sleep," I feel Techno grab my hand and pull me inside.

He sits me on the couch and walks away. I felt the voices getting louder again. I put my hands on my ears again.
"Fuck. Get the hell out of my mind you stupid wankers,"
I hear someone laugh. It didn't sound like Techno though.
I look up to see Phil staring at me,
"And what can I help you with Philza Minecraft?" He sits down on the other couch,
"I was gonna ask you the same thing. You wanna tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now?"
I look at him blankly,
"Go for it. I bet hell is better than this life," I look up at the ceiling not caring to look at his reaction,
"I could totally go for a bottle of whiskey right now,"  I hear Phil laugh again.
"You realize your still underaged right?"
"I don't give a fuck. I really want to be drunk right now,"

I hear Techno walk back into the room,
"What is he doing here Techno," Phil asks.
"He has voices Phil,"
"He has what?"
I laugh at him and they both stare at me,
"How long have you had them Tommy,"
I start giggling again,
"I tried telling you like 10 years ago. But you were quote on quote busy. You were literally reading the newspaper," I laugh louder at the memory.
I look at both of them. They looked shocked and I laugh again,
"When is the last time you slept Tommy?" I stopped laughing and actually thought about it, "uhh, I don't know. Maybe like a week ago. Maybe more?" 
"Yep I'm gonna go get the sleeping pills,"

I hear Techno walk out.
"Yay drugs." I laugh again.
"Tommy I'm sorry for not listening," I could hear the guilt in Phil's voice.
"It's alright man. It's nothing I'm not used to," I laugh again.
"How are you laughing at everything?" Phil seemed weirded out.
"I always laugh at my mental trauma and health," I laugh again.
"Mental trauma?" Phil asked looking worried.

"Oh yeah, you weren't there for that. Well I got abused by the green bastard for about a year till he got thrown in prison. And not sure you knew this but I saw you kill Wilbur." I laugh again.
I laid down feeling tired.
"You saw that?"
"Well yeah, everyone did. Even Techno saw it I think. He was too busy trying to kill me because he thought I was trying to be hero." I mumble.
Techno walks back in with sleeping pills. He hands them to me and a glass of water. I take them quickly.
"Okay so please tell me how to calm down the voices,"
"You just ignore them. Don't give them the power of controlling every move. But sometimes they have good ideas. Make sure to think before making a choice," I nod my head and stand up.
"Well I'll get out of your hair. You guys have a good life." I walk towards the door before someone grabs my wrist.
I flinch and look behind me,
"Yeah?"
"You can stay here for a couple days if you want Tommy," Phil says smiling.
"I'm good. Thanks Phil. And thank you Techno too. And bigger thanks for not killing me!" I walk out the door and start to head back.

It took a while but as soon as I got back I flopped on my bed and fell asleep. I didn't have the energy to do anything.
I told Sam on the communicator I was taking a day off.
I could finally rest for a day. I know I would most likely never talk to Techno or Phil again but at least I left on good terms. I think.

Third person with Techno and Phil

Both Techno and Phil felt bad for Tommy. They knew he wouldn't come back their house. Phil felt terrible for how he treated his son when he was younger.
He wished he payed more attention to him. Maybe they would still be a family if he didn't favorite.
Techno wished he would have never betrayed his brother and wished Tommy betrayed him. He knew that they were no longer a family. Tommy had Sam to take care of him now. As much as he was jealous, he was glad someone cared for him.

1300 words

Not edited so might have some mistakes in it. By the way comment if you have any ideas of what I could write. I'll most likely use them.
Please eat or drink some water. I luv you with what's left of my heart ❤️