Stitches

Stitches were sown into Tommy's mouth from Dream and after they were taken out he still doesn't spe

"Tommy?" A voice came from behind the blonde. Tommy turned around curiously, but wished he wouldn't have.
"Oh my, what happened Tommy?" Tubbo said, reaching up to touch the string.
Tommy flinched away, shaking slightly. He shook his head.
"I don't think he can speak Tubbo," Ranboo said. Tommy stumbled forward, collapsing into Ranboo's arms. He sobbed quietly in his arms, wishing he could say something.
"Shhh, you're okay Toms. We're gonna go to snowchester, is that alright?" Ranboo asked softly. Tommy nodded, and pulled away from Ranboo and hugged Tubbo.
"You're going to be alright boss man. We'll fix this, I promise," Tubbo said, rubbing Tommy's back.

"There ya go! How does it feel Tommy?" Phil asked cheerfully.
Tommy opened and closed his mouth a few times, trying to get rid of the numbness.
His lips pursed, he nodded and smiled. The others looked at him oddly.
"Don't you have anything you want to say?" Wilbur asked.
Tommy looked down, shaking his head.
"Dream really is burnt into your memory," Techno sighed.
"He isn't here Tommy, he has no control over what you say,"
Tommy opened his mouth slightly, but closed a second later.
He looked down, disappointed in himself. He signed to Techno,
"I'm sorry,"