Insecurities

3rd person

Tommy was insecure. He was insecure of his body, that was littered in scars. Displayed as a piece of artwork, with a variety of different colors.
He hated everything about himself. His face, his weight, his hair, his arms and legs. Tommy couldn't name one thing he liked about himself.
That's why Tommy was never seen without a long sleeved shirt on, and never wore shorts either.

Sure, other people bought in on Tommy's lied about being cold all the time.
But Tubbo, Ranboo, and Wilbur knew the real reason.
Unlike Tubbo and Ranboo, Wilbur didn't quite understand why Tommy was insecure.
He was into revived a couple months ago, and was still getting used to everything.
And Tommy wouldn't give him any information on why he was so insecure.
"Come on Tommy! You have no reason to wear a sweater in the summer time!" Wilbur argued.
"Just leave it alone Wilbur," Tommy muttered.
"If you don't tell me, I'll figure it out myself," Wilbur threatened.
Tommy scoffed,
"Sure you will," Tommy walked off with that, heading to Snowchester.

He knocked on the cabin door, and Tubbo answered quickly, smiling at Tommy.
"Hey Tommy, how have you been?" Tubbo asked, letting him inside.
Tommy shrugged, offering a smile back.
"You know, the same as always. I'm doing okay," Tommy said.
"What about you and Wilbur? Any progress there?"
Tommy shook his head,
"He keeps asking why I'm wearing a sweater in summer," Tommy said annoyed with the situation.
Tubbo frowned,
"You don't owe him any response," he comforted, leading him to the couch, where Ranboo and Michael were.
"Yeah, I know," Tommy said, saying a quick greeting to Ranboo and Michael.
"What's wrong?" Ranboo asked curiously, playing with Michael and his toys.
"Wilbur is asking personal questions about Tommy's sweater," Tubbo responded.
"Oh, well, just dodge them," Ranboo said. Tommy nodded, and sat down next to Michael, ruffling the kid's hair.

One day when Tommy woke up, he was washing his face, trying to wake himself up. He heard a knock at his door, and thought it was Tubbo. The knocking continued,
"Gimme a minute!" Tommy yelled out. He brushed out his hair, and walked to the door, opening it.
"Hey Tommy-" Wilbur said, but his eyes soon shined a expression of shock.
"What's up Will," Tommy yawned, leaning on the wall.
"Uhm- Tommy. You don't have a shirt on," Wilbur pointed out. Tommy looked down, realizing Wilbur was right.
"Shit," he muttered under his breath. He grabbed a shirt, throwing it on, and then went back to the door.
"What did you need," Tommy asked, trying to keep the tension away.
"Is that why you are always wearing long sleeves?" Wilbur asked. Tommy nodded.
"Where did you get all those scars," Wilbur spoke in a hushed tone.
"Most of them are from exile. The rest are from wars and pogtopia," Tommy said.
"Pogtopia?" Wilbur creased his eyebrows.
"You're honestly a piece of shit for that one. With you putting out your cigarettes on me, and the pit. Not to mention when you never helped me get out of those pistons, and almost killed myself in the process of getting out of them. So yes, pogtopia!" Tommy listed off in an annoyed tone. Wilbur scratched the back of his head.
"I kinda forgot about all that," he said. Tommy rolled his eyes.
"Right, silly of me to think you would remember something so unimportant,"
"Of course it's important, it's just my memories are really foggy," Wilbur followed Tommy into his house after the blonde boy walked away, picking up his house in the process.
"I don't give a fuck, it's all in the past right? But you're dead wrong if you don't think I'll hold a grudge for what you did to me," Tommy spoke, shutting his bedroom door in Wilbur's face to get dressed for the day.
"Look Tommy, I'm sorry for how I treated you down there. I was a stupid insane bastard," Wilbur sighed, leaning against a wall as he waited for Tommy.
"Okay. I don't forgive you," Tommy responded from the other room.
"Can't we just start over on a clean slate? I miss you man," Wilbur said, watching the door open, with Tommy in his casual long sleeve and cargo pants.
"I don't miss you. I can't just move past the fact you're one of the main reasons I have only one mirror in my house," Tommy shook his head.